Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

1 officer dead 1 wounded, 2 in custody in Mandeville, La.

https://www.wdsu.com/article/2-suspe...oting/29152606

Just heard about this

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Awful
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Within sight of Troop L. Traffic stop gone very sideways. Hwy 190 and Hwy 22 was closed for a good while.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Marksman

User Info Menu

I was going southbound on 190 to pick up my son around 2PM and saw over 30 unmarked cop cars pass me around 60-70mph, so I knew something major was going on in Mandeville. I've never seen so many unmarked cop cars.

enthusiast

User Info Menu

Dang. RIP to the officers and prayers to their grieving families.

Hope the perps are executed.
    Stephen

Ready, Shoot, Aim!

User Info Menu

This infuriates me -- why did this have to happen? I'm waiting to hear the details of this, I'd be willing to wager the 2 in custody have an extensive rap sheet already...…

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Very sad day for our community. Prayers for his family and friends .
    First one charged is from Covington. 21 years old. This is early information but I'm surprised at his short rap sheet.
    From the Advocate--St. Tammany Parish court records show that Spicer pleaded guilty last year to a misdemeanor charge of possession of drug paraphernalia. The year before that, he had received diversion after being booked with possession of a small amount of marijuana, also a misdemeanor.
    I'm a pistol packing vegetarian. I believe in keeping my options open.

We are asked to not judge Muslims by the actions of a few but gun owners ARE judged by the actions of a few lunatics.

Pops

User Info Menu

RIP Vinny. Prayer for your wife and children from an old high school classmate.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

"When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

All or nothing

User Info Menu

I guess sometimes it’s just not worth it to pursue a fleeing vehicle. Prayers for the family of the deceased.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch