WTB: Want to Buy Eotech

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Just saw a eotech xps2-0 on sale at academy and I'm ready to buy it but first I want to check and see if anyone here has one and would like to sell theres..
    I can be reached via PM,text or call at 5O432O7O4five.

9d11b5d4aa499712d713e9834d1c83f4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

snipehunter7

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 31, 2016
    Franklinton, LA
    Mods please close thread,I'm on Taptalk and it's not giving me the option close it..
    View attachment 88973

You can do the webview (from the post) in Tapatalk and update all sorts of stuff including change the tag to sold, lock the thread, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    You can do the webview (from the post) in Tapatalk and update all sorts of stuff including change the tag to sold, lock the thread, etc.

I tried that and it still wont work..I attached a video,screen recording what the app was doing when I go to web view,it just redirects me back to my OP..same thing happens when I go to my browser and go to www.bayoushooter.com it automatically redirects me to the Taptalk app..I have 2 phones and it does the same thing.//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5d8a6f8c7eb19/Tapatalk_2019-09-24-14-30-21.mp4

snipehunter7

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 31, 2016
    Franklinton, LA
    I tried that and it still wont work..I attached a video,screen recording what the app was doing when I go to web view,it just redirects me back to my OP..same thing happens when I go to my browser and go to www.bayoushooter.com it automatically redirects me to the Taptalk app..I have 2 phones and it does the same thing.//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5d8a6f8c7eb19/Tapatalk_2019-09-24-14-30-21.mp4

First of all, the video walkthrough was cool. The iPhone Tapatalk app takes me to the web view as you’d expect whether you click on the drop down like you did OR you click in the body of a specific post (like you were going to edit) and choose web view where the options are more limited. It’s possible that there are some settings overriding it where anything on BayouShooter or another Tapatalk compatible forum automatically open in Tapatalk. Wish I had a better answer.

moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    First of all, the video walkthrough was cool. The iPhone Tapatalk app takes me to the web view as you’d expect whether you click on the drop down like you did OR you click in the body of a specific post (like you were going to edit) and choose web view where the options are more limited. It’s possible that there are some settings overriding it where anything on BayouShooter or another Tapatalk compatible forum automatically open in Tapatalk. Wish I had a better answer.

Ain't it cool lol,it was a "hidden feature" on my Samsung phone that I never knew exited untill the day before I posted the video for u to see lol.
    Back to the subject,tomorrow I'll have access to a laptop and I'll start closing all my threads that I posted which I dont need anymore since I either sold,found or brought what I was looking for..I'll try and figure out what's preventing me to access certain features on taptalk..the app is updated and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app plenty of times but I still cant access certain features.. I love the app,it makes posting threads convenient so I'm keeping it,but I will start using my wife's laptop once a week just to go over all of my taptalk issues that I cant resolve without using a laptop..to be perfectly honest,I am not all that smart and a know it all when it comes down to Internet tech and apps lol.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom