America's got talent

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I don't know how many of yall watch AGT, I'm really don't follow the show, but caught the finally. And let me tell you, this years winner truly is special. Just amazing to watch him perform, gives you goosebumps... I'm glad there's a deserving winner, and I'll feel like they may put that money to good use. (He's blind and autistic)

AZ2VET

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 2, 2017
    Ponchatoula, La.
    I used to watch AGT every week up until about 2 or 3 years ago. What made it good for me was when some wack job would get up to audition and instead of being good was a total flop, these were good for a good laugh between seeing a good performer. But they have stopped showing those and fill time by doing a bio on every act which at that level I really don't care for. Everybody has a sob story of some sort and I feel it takes away from the act and makes people pick a favorite due to the sob story. BUT, I did happen to catch part of the episode and watched Kodi Lees audition along with a couple ahead of him. Between the time he finished his audition and got the Golden Buzzer I told my brother, "this guy is gonna win" Not trying top brag but I did the same thing with Michael Grimm and Landau Eugene Murphy Jr., after watching their audition I said they would win and they did.

I hope Kodi Lee goes onto great things. Watching him perform gave me chills and goosebumps and I wish him the best in continued breaking of the barriers.

Top Bottom