Renewal Questions

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mr wayne

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2010
    Sulphur, LA
    How do you send documents along with the renewal app? Do I have to send my DD-214 again or do they use the one on file? Do I have to do new affidavits also? Thanks for any help. Can't get a human on the phone.

SDGRon

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2017
    Slidell
    Hi,

As a CHP Instructor, I would highly recommend doing the online application to do your renewals and you can upload your DD214, yes veterans must upload or send DD214 on every renewals, but you don’t have to resubmit any dispositions for any pass arrests again, unless there was a new charge since applying the first time.

Jmfox3

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    If everything is in front of the person doing the review they will do the review. If they have to look something up you get the honor of being put into the other pile. Just a recommendation. Good luck.

tallwalker

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    Covington, LA
    Just recently did an online renewal for the first time for wife and I. Just scanned and uploaded the training certs. My drivers licenses has the veteran’s endorsement on it so just uploaded that for mine. Got new cards in about 10 days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

geoney

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Lake Charles
    Got an e-mail saying pending review. What does that mean on a renewal?

Who did you take your course with? Your instructor SHOULD be able to answer these questions instead of calling LSP.

It means it is pending review. They are still working it.

Wehn you do a renewal you do not need to resubmit any documents unless something has changed since your last application, like you got divorced, arrested, etc.

Top Bottom