SOLD: SOLD : used Smith and Wesson Model 37 Airweight, Nickle, square butt

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Revolvergeek

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Greetings all,

Offered for trade is one used but nice condition and completely functional Smith and Wesson Model 37 Airweight, .38 special, Nickle finish, 2" barrel with square butt and original factory grips numbered to the gun. It is has been shot and carried and has some blemishes/ spots/ faint scratches all over the nickel and a couple spots of old rust on the trigger. There are some small but distinct spots on the nickel under the grips and I will post pictures of those later.

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

Looking to potentially discuss trades on any of the following:

Would discuss trades on any of the following (in no particular order):
    - Beretta 92A1, 92 Compact, 92D, 92D Centurion
    - Ruger PC 9 carbine with Glock magwell
    - a SHORT barreled Ruger Vaquero / Sheriff Model / Bisley in .44spl, .44 mag or .45 acp
    - Interesting S&W revolvers in 22 LR, .32 long, .32 magnum, .327 magnum, .38 spl, .357 mag, .44 spl, .44 mag or .45 acp
    - S&w 15, 67, 442, 642, 43c
    - Glock 48, 30s, 17L, or 41
    - Mossberg Shockwave in 20 ga
    - 870 Tac 14 with the wood grip and fore end

Thanks,
    Danny

Last edited:

Danny Abear

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Brusly, La.
    Reminds me of a funny story Gator, at the age of 16 (before the GCA of 1968)I bought a 25 acp from a friend of mines dad, who sold guns. Bought it to shoot a dog who could outrun my Cushman scooter and bit me twice; A couple of days later Sheriff Bergeron told my dad that he wanted to talk to me..Good news was I returned pistol, got my money back, and problem solved...LOL

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Reminds me of a funny story Gator, at the age of 16 (before the GCA of 1968)I bought a 25 acp from a friend of mines dad, who sold guns. Bought it to shoot a dog who could outrun my Cushman scooter and bit me twice; A couple of days later Sheriff Bergeron told my dad that he wanted to talk to me..Good news was I returned pistol, got my money back, and problem solved...LOL

Damn, That's pretty rough,Bolt an old feed sack to 2 lug nut's, Drive slow enough so that when the offending beast latches fangs...

Hes locked in and proceeds to get a few 360's out of the deal....IT will never chase you again !

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom