Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 89
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jhal23 View Post
    This thread seems to have run its course.
    Was it as good for you as it was for me?

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Bangswitch, Just pick me up next time you go out to eat.
    Of course I will expect you to pick up the tab .
    I'll be watching your 6 and when Slim Shady comes out of the darkness I'll make him dance...

Hahaha
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Long live the 10mm

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gravelface View Post
    Highly recommend Fenix, used to carry 2 Surefires, both broke after 4 drops.

https://www.fenixlighting.com/produc...ix-flashlight/
    Thanks!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Bangswitch, Just pick me up next time you go out to eat.
    Of course I will expect you to pick up the tab .
    I'll be watching your 6 and when Slim Shady comes out of the darkness I'll make him dance...

Hahaha

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Paintball View Post
    Thanks!
    Try the streamlight HLX as well.
    -- Austin

"There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Not Banned!!!

User Info Menu

I seem to get approached alot at gas stations. Usually during busy times and during the day. If they ask for cash I say I dont have any. If the keep at it I ask if they have any drugs ( usually use a most street oriented term than "drugs"), they always say no. I will then remark that is a good thing, since I am a narc or something like that. They leave quickly after that. I am not a narc, but I am fat and wear glasses and have a bad case of resting bitch face, so it is not a stretch to think I am someone who deals with epic bullshit all day. I do fix cars for insurance companies so I do deal with epic bullshit all day.

Good posture, puff the chest a bit and look right through people when you talk to them. Stress the 4 letter words a bit and veer off topic. Even crazy people know when they meet their match.

Example, some hobo feeds you a story about his ex doing something bad, cut him off and ask if he rolled her up in a carpet and threw it off a bridge? Tell him you read on the back of a milk carton that most murderers make bail in 7 years, and that prison sex can be quite thrilling. Only the most dedicated panhandler will continue.

Alot of the above was said in jest, tongue in cheek style, if you will. A quick wit and some questionable body language will put you in good standing over the weak minded.
    "These Rocky Mountains aren't very rocky. Yeah, that John Denver is full of SH**!"