I’m afraid my manners will be my downfall

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    Highly recommend Fenix, used to carry 2 Surefires, both broke after 4’ drops.

https://www.fenixlighting.com/product/pd35-fenix-flashlight/

Thanks!
    giphy.gif

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    I seem to get approached alot at gas stations. Usually during busy times and during the day. If they ask for cash I say I dont have any. If the keep at it I ask if they have any drugs ( usually use a most street oriented term than "drugs"), they always say no. I will then remark that is a good thing, since I am a narc or something like that. They leave quickly after that. I am not a narc, but I am fat and wear glasses and have a bad case of resting bitch face, so it is not a stretch to think I am someone who deals with epic ******** all day. I do fix cars for insurance companies so I do deal with epic ******** all day.

Good posture, puff the chest a bit and look right through people when you talk to them. Stress the 4 letter words a bit and veer off topic. Even crazy people know when they meet their match.

Example, some hobo feeds you a story about his ex doing something bad, cut him off and ask if he rolled her up in a carpet and threw it off a bridge? Tell him you read on the back of a milk carton that most murderers make bail in 7 years, and that prison sex can be quite thrilling. Only the most dedicated panhandler will continue.

Alot of the above was said in jest, tongue in cheek style, if you will. A quick wit and some questionable body language will put you in good standing over the weak minded.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    start coughing and tell 'em to stay back you've got the Rona???

Ha! Best post in this thread!

Looks like I should have revisited this thread myself but when the weaponized light thing took off, so did I pretty much. Anybody here ever get pulled over at night? Did the officer direct that nine brazillion lumen beam of light at you and light you up so he could see what was going on? Did you feel the need to file a complaint for use of excessive force? Did it even cross your mind? I bet not.
    If you kept the beam of light trained on a person’s face until they blindly walked out into oncoming traffic and got smacked by a car, I’m thinking there would be a charge, seeing as you can’t prove the guy meant you any harm whatsoever. Far fetched? Prolly so. No way that could ever happen? As soon as you say that, it will.

Btw, how is it jhal23 got completely removed from this thread? (Except for when he’s quoted) and why? I don’t see anything derogatory in those quoted posts. Something personal maybe?

Last edited:

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    Ha! Best post in this thread!

Looks like I should have revisited this thread myself but when the weaponized light thing took off, so did I pretty much. Anybody here ever get pulled over at night? Did the officer direct that nine brazillion lumen beam of light at you and light you up so he could see what was going on? Did you feel the need to file a complaint for use of excessive force? Did it even cross your mind? I bet not.
    If you kept the beam of light trained on a person’s face until they blindly walked out into oncoming traffic and got smacked by a car, I’m thinking there would be a charge, seeing as you can’t prove the guy meant you any harm whatsoever. Far fetched? Prolly so. No way that could ever happen? As soon as you say that, it will.

And see when you posted this the other day

I thought here's a guy who gets me.

From the point were Dave/jhal was concerned about gator skipping bullets its been me screwing around. If you look back I quoted myself at one point in hopes to clear up the confusion. Weaponized light was cooked up on the hour ride home and I couldn't stop laughing. Clearly I put way too much intellectual horsepower into making my arguments because its still something people want to argue with me over.

Although its worth noting spot-lighting deer while a musing misdirect is not really a joking matter. Its bad avoid it when possible. It seems harmless but it is not. Its the only thing after page two worth arguing over.

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    And see when you posted this the other day

I thought here's a guy who gets me.

From the point were Dave/jhal was concerned about gator skipping bullets its been me screwing around. If you look back I quoted myself at one point in hopes to clear up the confusion. Weaponized light was cooked up on the hour ride home and I couldn't stop laughing. Clearly I put way too much intellectual horsepower into making my arguments because its still something people want to argue with me over.

Although its worth noting spot-lighting deer while a musing misdirect is not really a joking matter. Its bad avoid it when possible. It seems harmless but it is not. Its the only thing after page two worth arguing over.

Lol, I doubt I get you or anybody else here bud, it’s not real life. Can’t wait to see how long your repost stays up tho! Haha!

Top Bottom