I’m afraid my manners will be my downfall

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    Lol, I doubt I get you or anybody else here bud, it’s not real life. Can’t wait to see how long your repost stays up tho! Haha!
    Exactly it’s the internet people should lighten up. I enjoy arguing and I know I’ve been sucked in by people trolling it doesn’t hurt my feelings or offend me. It’s a reminder That this is the internet and I need to relax and have fun.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Here ya go Bangswitch
    8f456732e745b687a1206b2056b6ae74.jpg

https://deals.concernedpatriot.com/...01&aff_sub2=&aff_sub3=&aff_sub4=&referrer=ow7

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    And see when you posted this the other day

I thought here's a guy who gets me.

From the point were Dave/jhal was concerned about gator skipping bullets its been me screwing around. If you look back I quoted myself at one point in hopes to clear up the confusion. Weaponized light was cooked up on the hour ride home and I couldn't stop laughing. Clearly I put way too much intellectual horsepower into making my arguments because its still something people want to argue with me over.

Although its worth noting spot-lighting deer while a musing misdirect is not really a joking matter. Its bad avoid it when possible. It seems harmless but it is not. Its the only thing after page two worth arguing over.

Haha! Still up! Very telling!

SouthernUnderGod

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2016
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Depending on my armament status and location factors I do my best with what I have to protect my family.

My procedures for the panhandlers aside from preparing for possible conflict is this:

- I move quickly and ignore their requests for conversation. I put on my battle face and try to heighten my situational awareness.
    - I raise my hand toward them and say”Not today.”
    - If I do get asked “Can I ask a question,” my response is always “Just as long as it is not about money.”
    - If a person gets around these, I say “Since you are on private property you risk being arrested for panhandling.”
    - I say “I’m calling 911 now.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nexus2024
    Top Bottom