Stab proof knives (can’t make this stuff up)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cyclone1970

Oldie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Covington LA

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I read this:

Leading UK cutlery manufacturer Rayware which produces the Viners range has developed knives with rounded ends which makes it impossible for an attacker to stab someone.

Then I laughed hysterically for about 9 seconds or until I drew a breath.
    I wanna be the knife tester and I’m gonna need at least a dozen test subjects...all Democrats please.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    "The Government has reclassified kitchen knives as an offensive weapon within the Offensive Weapons Act 2019"

I hope I don't lose my kitchen knives in the same lake that I lost my guns :deadhorse:

Contrary to popular belief...stainless kitchen knives will rust at the bottom of a lake. Make sure they are packed in an airtight enclosure with lots of lube.

Abby Normal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    It's about time someone did something about this Assault Cutlery. These Evil Utensils must be band. And the next to go should be the Fully Automatic Spork! Just look what the weapon of war Spork did to Rosie O'Donald & Rob Riener.
    And when are they going to take action in Sweden with the Swiss Army Knife that has a terrorist Corkscrew.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...proof-kitchen-knife-launced-bid-combat-knife/

If they just gave legal folks back their guns to defend themselves.... aaah nevermind. Reason has long left that country.

saw a kid get stabbed and have to go to the hospital when I was in middle school. We have to do something about the pen violence in this country. That’s why I writing a bill and sending it to my congressman ‘Ban the Bic’s’ boys and girls.

I was in Angola years ago (just visiting) the list of contraband was pretty sobering.

Trailboss

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Norwood LA
    I was in Angola years ago (just visiting) the list of contraband was pretty sobering.

I toured Huntsville (TX) prison in the 80s while doing some training and was amazed at the array of weapons, including knives, shives and zip guns, that had been confiscated. All were made from innocuous materials.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I guess these bright folks have never heard of a grinding wheel.

From here on out, all grinding wheels will be serialized and will require a tax stamp after an extensive background check.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ninja Defender

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2019
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Eventually, they are going to have to ban everything, since almost anything can be fashioned into a weapon if you're clever enough and you have imagination. No one will be allowed to leave their homes, and everything you need will be brought to your home by a governmental agent.

It's a totalitarian's most erotic dream come true. Even worse than 1984.

MikeP

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    Now that the Brits have solved the dangers of pointed knives, they are still faced with the problem represented by that dreaded, sharp-edged screw driver! We must solve that! And the pointed forks. And the ice picks. And the...oh my, how will it ever get done?

And removing such pointy-stick-'em weapons are just half the problem. What about the feared CUTTING EDGES out there? They left the cutting edges on their pointless knives, didn't they? Why didn't they address that? They need to develop a CUTLESS KNIFE! What could they be thinking?

It's everywhere! It's everywhere!

Coyote5.0

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2016
    Prairieville
    "The Government has reclassified kitchen knives as an offensive weapon within the Offensive Weapons Act 2019"

Their stupidity is what is offensive.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom