Live PD.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I was watching it with my wife. We DVR it. Anyway, BSing while it was on about renting her a car while hers is getting some things done.
    Right after we say that some guy gets pulled over he says it is his moms car. Then after told if they are stolen or she knowly gave a felon gins she will be charged. He then says he does not know her name. His moms name??? Then says nope he did not lie, his mom rented it and the gins came in the rental.
    And he is sticking to that!
    So we look at each other and say wonder what company that is That's who we are renting from a Pro 2A so much they give ya a gun with the car.
    I am sure you LEO's hear all the time not my pants not my car not my...... But rented it that way?

Last edited:

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    I was watching it with my wife. We DVR it. Anyway, BSing while it was on about renting her a car while hers is getting some things done.
    Right after we say that some guy gets pulled over he says it is his moms car. Then after told if they are stolen or she knowly gave a felon gins she will be charged. He then says he does not know her name. His moms name??? Then says nope he did not lie, his mom rented it and the gins came in the rental.
    And he is sticking to that!
    So we loom at each other and say wonder what company that is That's who we are renting from a Pro 2A so much they give ya a gun with the car.
    I am sure you LEO's hear all the time not my pants not my car not my...... But rented it that way?

Yeah wonder if anyone would share the dumbest excuse/lie they heard recently.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I am sure they have heard it all but have some good ones.
    Awhile back one guy said his identical twin did it.

Last edited:

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    If the goofy 90’s sitcoms thought us anything. You don’t need an identical twin just one of those swinging doors and an extra set of cloths. Surely they will not see through the scam.

Way before that They had " The Patty Duke Show"

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Oh that would be great... fly into a city, pick up a rental car and a rental gun at the local Avis counter. Taurus will be fine, but do you have a S&W M&P? I'm just not a glock fan... Oh, yeah I have to go into some sketchy neighborhoods this trip, better upgrade to an M4...

Top Bottom