Join BayouShooter For Free

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Live PD.

  1. #1
    -Global Mod-

    User Info Menu

    Live PD.

    I was watching it with my wife. We DVR it. Anyway, BSing while it was on about renting her a car while hers is getting some things done.
    Right after we say that some guy gets pulled over he says it is his moms car. Then after told if they are stolen or she knowly gave a felon gins she will be charged. He then says he does not know her name. His moms name??? Then says nope he did not lie, his mom rented it and the gins came in the rental.
    And he is sticking to that!
    So we look at each other and say wonder what company that is That's who we are renting from a Pro 2A so much they give ya a gun with the car.
    I am sure you LEO's hear all the time not my pants not my car not my...... But rented it that way?
    Last edited by 340six; September 28th, 2019 at 10:13 PM.

  2. #2
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by 340six View Post
    I was watching it with my wife. We DVR it. Anyway, BSing while it was on about renting her a car while hers is getting some things done.
    Right after we say that some guy gets pulled over he says it is his moms car. Then after told if they are stolen or she knowly gave a felon gins she will be charged. He then says he does not know her name. His moms name??? Then says nope he did not lie, his mom rented it and the gins came in the rental.
    And he is sticking to that!
    So we loom at each other and say wonder what company that is That's who we are renting from a Pro 2A so much they give ya a gun with the car.
    I am sure you LEO's hear all the time not my pants not my car not my...... But rented it that way?
    Yeah wonder if anyone would share the dumbest excuse/lie they heard recently.

  3. #3
    -Global Mod-

    User Info Menu

    I am sure they have heard it all but have some good ones.
    Awhile back one guy said his identical twin did it.
    Last edited by 340six; September 28th, 2019 at 10:15 PM.

  4. #4
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by 340six View Post
    Awhile back one guy said his identical twin did it.
    I wish I had an identical twin to blame things on! Haha!
    Stephen WhoDat
    God Bless Our Troops!

  5. #5
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by StephenWhoDat View Post
    I wish I had an identical twin to blame things on! Haha!
    If the goofy 90’s sitcoms thought us anything. You don’t need an identical twin just one of those swinging doors and an extra set of cloths. Surely they will not see through the scam.

  6. #6
    Marksman

    Gold Member

    User Info Menu

    Saw one the other day in Lafayette La.
    PD stopped a car with a shoplifter in it.
    Seems the gal had shoplifted feminine hygiene products from the local Walmart.
    She explained to the PO that she "stunk" and needed the products....hahaha
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

    Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

  7. #7
    -Global Mod-

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    If the goofy 90’s sitcoms thought us anything. You don’t need an identical twin just one of those swinging doors and an extra set of cloths. Surely they will not see through the scam.
    Way before that They had " The Patty Duke Show"

  8. #8
    oldbie

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    Oh that would be great... fly into a city, pick up a rental car and a rental gun at the local Avis counter. Taurus will be fine, but do you have a S&W M&P? I'm just not a glock fan... Oh, yeah I have to go into some sketchy neighborhoods this trip, better upgrade to an M4...
    "Be water, my friend..."

  9. #9
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    A Taurus in your Taurus. Did Colt make a Viper for your Viper?

    I will give you my Red Rider Carbine Action 200 Shot Range Model Air Rifle when you Pry it From My Cold Dead Hands
    Your Political Correctness is an Attack on my Free Speech

  10. #10
    Marksman

    Gold Member

    User Info Menu

    The LEO about looses it in Lafayette La....

    https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=9sIc...gsFomYPsgqc68M
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

    Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •