Join BayouShooter For Free
Pelican

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All or nothing

User Info Menu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

User Info Menu

My 8 and 9 year old practice better firearm safety than this! We've drilled it into their heads since they were old enough to know what a gun was, just like when I was growing up.

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jadams74 View Post
    My 8 and 9 year old practice better firearm safety than this! We've drilled it into their heads since they were old enough to know what a gun was, just like when I was growing up.
    Good on you Jadams! I can’t understand why everyone doesn’t. It’s pretty straight forward. I tell my kids to consider the full time laser beam coming from the barrel of a gun at all times, whether being carried, handled or stationary. That laser beam will kill everything it points at. Kinda like the burning lava game. We practice that until it’s reflex and it follows them the rest of their life, like how to get the bike going. I’ve trained 5 little shooters and outdoorsman and I can attest to how effective that is, although not the only safety rule.
    Be safe!
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

Not Banned!!!

User Info Menu

Not alot of sympathy in the comments section over there...

I had to laugh at some of the responses
    "These Rocky Mountains aren't very rocky. Yeah, that John Denver is full of SH**!"

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jdindadell View Post
    Not alot of sympathy in the comments section over there...

I had to laugh at some of the responses
    Haha! I never looked before, but dang you’re right.

Bangswitch

Not Banned!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    Haha! I never looked before, but dang you’re right.
    I always read the comments section of any online article. It helps remind me that my parents did a pretty decent job with my upbringing, by comparison of course.
    "These Rocky Mountains aren't very rocky. Yeah, that John Denver is full of SH**!"

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jdindadell View Post
    I always read the comments section of any online article. It helps remind me that my parents did a pretty decent job with my upbringing, by comparison of course.
    I’ll have to start trying to remember to check the comments, for entertainment purposes if for no other reason.

Bangswitch