Firearms safety. You’re doing it wrong.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mxav

Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Nov 25, 2011
    New Orleans
    Cringe. Anytime I'm at the range or the store & I see some body "play" around:

spongebob.jpg

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    Shouldn't there have been some blood or a hole in that guy's shirt? And what was with his arms going straight out like he was crucified?

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    Yep I’m shocked. Major safety violations, yeah accidents never happen when you crap all over safety protocols.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    First time I watched it, the shot fell right on cue in my mind. Then I did that cringe-laugh thing. Then I searched myself for like an hour and could find no fux whatsoever
    So I reckon I’m just a heartless jerk.

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    First time I watched it, the shot fell right on cue in my mind. Then I did that cringe-laugh thing. Then I searched myself for like an hour and could find no fux whatsoever
    So I reckon I’m just a heartless jerk.

Ditto...cant help but lol when people play stupid games

extra300

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Metairie
    Shouldn't there have been some blood or a hole in that guy's shirt? And what was with his arms going straight out like he was crucified?

Appears to be blood splatter on the wall at the 0:46 mark.

Never point your gun at anything you do not intend to shoot - ignorant of the most basic and important firearm safety rule

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Ditto...cant help but lol when people play stupid games
    Haha! You sound like my bud. He worked a gunshop/range in the NOLA area for years and he was always repeating that mantra. Stupid games, stupid prizes. Or he’d speak for the dummies, ‘man, I was just trying to meet Jesus’. Cracked me up every time.

Last edited:

Jadams74

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2019
    Ponchatoula, Louisiana
    My 8 and 9 year old practice better firearm safety than this! We've drilled it into their heads since they were old enough to know what a gun was, just like when I was growing up.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    My 8 and 9 year old practice better firearm safety than this! We've drilled it into their heads since they were old enough to know what a gun was, just like when I was growing up.

Good on you Jadams! I can’t understand why everyone doesn’t. It’s pretty straight forward. I tell my kids to consider the full time laser beam coming from the barrel of a gun at all times, whether being carried, handled or stationary. That laser beam will kill everything it points at. Kinda like the burning lava game. We practice that until it’s reflex and it follows them the rest of their life, like how to get the bike going. I’ve trained 5 little shooters and outdoorsman and I can attest to how effective that is, although not the only safety rule.
    Be safe!

Top Bottom