Goofiest conspiracy you ever heard

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Antarctic thickening Montana got 40inches of snow this past weekend.

It may never recover what has melted and broken away. Three trillion tons in 25 years.

Climate change has not been kind to Antarctica. According to a comprehensive new study, global warming has already bled the frigid continent, which is larger than Europe, of about 2.7 trillion tons of ice. This enormous amount of ice has already raised global sea levels by as much as a centimeter.

This outflow seems to be increasing: Almost half of all losses have occurred in just the last five years. And the continent is hemorrhaging that mass in a way that will lead to especially high sea levels on the East Coast of the United States.

*The continent is causing sea levels to rise faster today than at any time in the past 25 years,* said Andrew Shepherd, a leader of the new study and a professor of Earth observation at the University of Leeds, in a statement.
    *If you take the big picture, when we compared before and after 2012, there was a three-times increase in the amount of melting,* said Beata Csatho, an author of the paper and a professor of geophysics at the University at Buffalo.
    The results, published Wednesday in the journal Nature, present what is generally considered to be highest-quality census of the world’s glaciers and ice sheets. Written by 84 scientists across 44 different institutions, including NASA and the National Snow and Ice Data Center, the paper combines several different modes of measurement to produce one consensus result.

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    The new bayoushooter, “funny” conspiracy theories and for sale ads. Who didn’t see this coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    It may never recover what has melted and broken away. Three trillion tons in 25 years.

Climate change has not been kind to Antarctica. According to a comprehensive new study, global warming has already bled the frigid continent, which is larger than Europe, of about 2.7 trillion tons of ice. This enormous amount of ice has already raised global sea levels by as much as a centimeter.

This outflow seems to be increasing: Almost half of all losses have occurred in just the last five years. And the continent is hemorrhaging that mass in a way that will lead to especially high sea levels on the East Coast of the United States.

*The continent is causing sea levels to rise faster today than at any time in the past 25 years,* said Andrew Shepherd, a leader of the new study and a professor of Earth observation at the University of Leeds, in a statement.
    *If you take the big picture, when we compared before and after 2012, there was a three-times increase in the amount of melting,* said Beata Csatho, an author of the paper and a professor of geophysics at the University at Buffalo.
    The results, published Wednesday in the journal Nature, present what is generally considered to be highest-quality census of the world’s glaciers and ice sheets. Written by 84 scientists across 44 different institutions, including NASA and the National Snow and Ice Data Center, the paper combines several different modes of measurement to produce one consensus result.

[FONT=&quot]The Mississippi River carries roughly 550 million metric tonnes (500 million tons) of sediment into the Gulf of Mexico each year.

[/FONT]
    https://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/images/1257/mississippi-river-sediment-plume
    [FONT=&quot]

If you want to debate this start a thread. If I have tipped my hand about nothing else since I’ve been here it’s that I enjoy debating. I’ll even argue for things I don’t actually believe I just enjoy the back and forth.

[/FONT]

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    The new bayoushooter, *funny* conspiracy theories and for sale ads. Who didn’t see this coming

Are you really so serious that the outlandish theory about grey wolves didn’t make you smirk just a little?

That crap is hilarious and I would love to here other peoples amusing theories they have heard I’m not really sure how that drives down the value of this site. Lighten up bro.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    [FONT="]The Mississippi River carries roughly 550 million metric tonnes (500 million tons) of sediment into the Gulf of Mexico each year.

[/FONT][/COLOR][URL]https://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/images/1257/mississippi-river-sediment-plume[/URL]
    [COLOR=#000000][FONT="]

If you want to debate this start a thread. If I have tipped my hand about nothing else since I’ve been here it’s that I enjoy debating. I’ll even argue for things I don’t actually believe I just enjoy the back and forth.

[/FONT]

You certainly like to argue, no argument there. I prefer to discuss firearm related topics. Chow Now.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    You certainly like to argue, no argument there. I prefer to discuss firearm related topics. Chow Now.

Lol. That’s crazy talk

What’s crazy is in a section that is labeled off topic someone would dare to discuss something off topic.

I mean seriously how miserable are your lives that you can’t enjoy a good natured conversation poking fun at some of the more outlandish conspiracy theories that we have heard of.

If you don’t want to participate that’s fine but don’t ruin what could be a pretty funny thread. Some of us enjoy a good laugh.

Last edited:

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Mmmm,Coffee is bad for you.....

Attachments

• charlotte-herbert-blue-eyes-freckles-portrait-depth-of-field-cup-coffee-drink-blow.jpg
      charlotte-herbert-blue-eyes-freckles-portrait-depth-of-field-cup-coffee-drink-blow.jpg
      134.9 KB · Views: 56
    • kick ass.jpg
      kick ass.jpg
      64 KB · Views: 51

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    The moon landing. My latest and greatest cell phone will not work in a parking garage but you mean to tell me they could video and audio from inside a space capsule in 1969. Ha...

swampfoxx

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Ponchatoula, LA
    I have been to North Dakota in winter. It was cold and barren. The airport in Fargo didn't have jet-ways, so when we landed in a 727, they dropped the tailgate and the -20 air ripped through the plane. I knew then that I wouldn't like it there. It was so cold that there was ice on the inside of the car windows and you had to use a credit card to scrape it off. The only good part of the trip was going to the badlands and seeing bison traipsing through 4' of snow. Wind chill got to -60 while we were out there. I was glad to get back to the heat and humidity of good old LA.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I always got a good laugh at the conspiracy theory that North Dakota wasn't real. There are actually real people who believe that North Dakota is merely a ploy by the government to protect us from aliens and Canada. I'm serious, some people believe this. I suppose I can't totally write it off as complete nonsense since I have never been to North Dakota or met anyone who claims to be from there... Maybe these people are onto something! Haha!

This is a great example of why we may be doomed!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom