Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 1 of 7 12 ... LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Wink Goofiest conspiracy you ever heard

Break out the Reynolds boys and girls cause I want to know the absolute most absurd conspiracy theory you ever heard.

I’ll start. I heard Steven Rhenelia (spelling) laughing about this one on a podcast.

The Kiltons (really hoping that catches on) were instrumental in the reintroduction of wolves into the western states in hopes they would decimate other wildlife leaving nothing for us to hunt with our guns crushing the gun industry and opening up the playing field for a ban.

There was another about air dropping rattle snakes to eat wild turkey eggs.

Ok the only ground rule is, if you actually believe the theory you can’t tell it please don’t put yourself out there for all the agencies to see. I would hate to have played a role in black helicopters landing in your yard and men with guns carting you off to some black site in the deserts of West Texas.

If you don’t know of any, and you are imaginative enough feel free to make one up.

This thread is for entertainment purposes only.
    Last edited by Bangswitch; October 1st, 2019 at 08:52 AM.

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Dumb $hit!

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    Dumb $hit!
    This.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    Dumb $hit!
    Quote Originally Posted by jhal23 View Post
    This.
    Well that was my intent. You are free to participate. This threads intent is levity. Some of us like to laugh once in a long while.

Marksman

User Info Menu

That still a huge group of people believe the 1911 is better than a Glock. Conspiracy based Cult.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

Marksman

User Info Menu

Wolves from northern Canada were introduced into areas of the US.

They are unbelievably huge - 130 lb males.

This is true.

Why?

Globalism and stuff.

Globalism is an umbrella and many foul things hide within its shadow. They are running down and eating hunting dogs in Minnesota now.

Are they protected?

Probably.

Just like Gators here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 991GT3 View Post
    Wolves from northern Canada were introduced into areas of the US.

They are unbelievably huge - 130 lb males.

This is true.

Why?

Globalism and stuff.

Globalism is an umbrella and many foul things hide within its shadow. They are running down and eating hunting dogs in Minnesota now.

Are they protected?

Probably.

Just like Gators here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I assume you’re having some fun, if not, we can talk predators and delisting of recovered populations. We could PM or start a new thread. If you’re just having fun nevermind.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I always got a good laugh at the conspiracy theory that North Dakota wasn't real. There are actually real people who believe that North Dakota is merely a ploy by the government to protect us from aliens and Canada. I'm serious, some people believe this. I suppose I can't totally write it off as complete nonsense since I have never been to North Dakota or met anyone who claims to be from there... Maybe these people are onto something! Haha!
    Stephen WhoDat
    God Bless Our Troops!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Gun show loophole.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

There is a forum that isn't a forum that was created from a forum, but banned by the forum for being another forum, but I'm not sure.

Must be a conspiracy.