Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 67
Results 61 to 66 of 66
  1. #61
    Marksman

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by DBMJR1 View Post
    Please. Elaborate. Share your wisdom.
    Elaborate on what?

    A 12ga shotgun has comparatively less capacity, more felt recoil, and is slower to reload than an AR15.

    A .357 Snub Nose Revolver has comparatively less capacity, more felt recoil, typically inferior sighting system, and is slower to reload than a modern automatic.

    Do I need to check the clock in the DeLorean, Marty?

  2. #62
    Madame Mayor's Fiefdom

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by jhal23 View Post
    Elaborate on what?

    A 12ga shotgun has comparatively less capacity, more felt recoil, and is slower to reload than an AR15.

    A .357 Snub Nose Revolver has comparatively less capacity, more felt recoil, typically inferior sighting system, and is slower to reload than a modern automatic.

    Do I need to check the clock in the DeLorean, Marty?
    How many .30 caliber projectiles can your AR15 put on a target with each pull of the bang switch?

    Have you ever fired an AR15 inside of a dwelling without ear pro?

    Do you have children in that house that enjoy their ability to hear?

    Describe the manual of arms to clear a malfunctioning round in a revolver.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us, and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin

  3. #63
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by jhal23 View Post
    Elaborate on what?

    A 12ga shotgun has comparatively less capacity, more felt recoil, and is slower to reload than an AR15.

    A .357 Snub Nose Revolver has comparatively less capacity, more felt recoil, typically inferior sighting system, and is slower to reload than a modern automatic.

    Do I need to check the clock in the DeLorean, Marty?
    How fast can you do a bill drill with a 12ga and a 357? One in each hand.

  4. #64
    Madame Mayor's Fiefdom

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    How fast can you do a bill drill with a 12ga and a 357? One in each hand.
    .32789 nano parsecs
    "Beer is proof that God loves us, and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin

  5. #65
    Marksman

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by DBMJR1 View Post
    How many .30 caliber projectiles can your AR15 put on a target with each pull of the bang switch?

    Have you ever fired an AR15 inside of a dwelling without ear pro?

    Do you have children in that house that enjoy their ability to hear?

    Describe the manual of arms to clear a malfunctioning round in a revolver.
    For a moment I thought this was the boomer thread.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    How fast can you do a bill drill with a 12ga and a 357? One in each hand.


    I donít own either.

  6. #66
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Goofiest conspiracy you ever heard

    Sigh. And this is why I took a five year break from here.

    Home defense firearms debate belongs elsewhere.

    Also shotguns, rifles, revolvers, semiautomatics will all work for home defense. But none are a conspiracy.

    Dave
    Last edited by dwr461; October 7th, 2019 at 07:14 PM.
    "All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others."
    Paraphrase from George Orwell Animal Farm

    "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
    Douglas Adams

    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."
    Ash (Bruce Campbell) Army Of Darkness 1992

    The Hitler of fun.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •