Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Info Menu

Nice, that is a great idea thanks for the advise. Now gotta post WTB for that dollar bill cerakote high point.

Seriously Misunderstood!

User Info Menu

I think some people fail to realize that when they proactively try to sell an item, they are undertaking the role of "salesman!" If you are in sales, and you are not being rejected every day, you are not calling enough prospects! Rejection sucks, but is part of sales.

From the buying perspective, If I don't actually need or want your item, but are willing to offer you something for your item (even if you state "firm"), don't be insulted! It happens every day in sales!

And situations change. He may not have needed to have that money for his past due rent or electrical bill two weeks earlier.

I forgot to mention, this is an interactive forum and marketplace. You want people to, well; "interact!"
    Last edited by Emperor; October 2nd, 2019 at 11:06 AM.
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

Not Banned!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    I’m in the market for old and broken Mossberg 500 12ga shotguns or parts thereof....if anyone wants to PM me for some fast cash.

We call this tactic ‘Thread Jacking’.
    I had no idea that you were into mossberg 500 shotguns. Is this a recent thing? I have been on the forum for a while. Never seen you mention it before.

I call this "sarcastic thread jacking"
    "These Rocky Mountains aren't very rocky. Yeah, that John Denver is full of SH**!"

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Abear View Post
    Welcome to Bayou shooters, where all used guns are list price + 20%/ OOOOH wait, I forgot, that price includes an uncle mikes holster...
    Don't forget the random mix of ammo, and the "handloads he got from a buddy".

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jdindadell View Post
    I had no idea that you were into mossberg 500 shotguns. Is this a recent thing? I have been on the forum for a while. Never seen you mention it before.

I call this "sarcastic thread jacking"
    DOH!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by troy_mclure View Post
    Don't forget the random mix of ammo, and the "handloads he got from a buddy".

DOH!!
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch