Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast
    Long live the 10mm

User Info Menu

Nostalgic Pics of places gone but remembered

Collection of places gone, but still remembered:

More to come. Feel free to add to this.
    Last edited by Paintball; October 4th, 2019 at 09:27 AM.

Long live the 10mm

User Info Menu

Long live the 10mm

User Info Menu

OLOL Hospital

Last edited by Paintball; October 2nd, 2019 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Removed duplicate picture

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Pretty neat Paintball.
    Last edited by Gator 45/70; October 2nd, 2019 at 03:49 PM.
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Long live the 10mm

User Info Menu

Was located in Hammond, LA

Last edited by Paintball; October 2nd, 2019 at 02:46 PM.

Long live the 10mm

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Pretty neat Paintball,How's about a few nostalgic programs?

https://archive.org/details/OTRR_The...ster_Creek.mp3
    I'll let you start that thread Gator 45/70. Run with it brother. Keeping this thread for places that people may have visited and can only revisit in their memories. Sometimes seeing an old picture can cause one to pause and remember. Hopefully they are good memories not only about the places that are gone, but maybe ones we shared those memories with that are waiting for us.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Paintball View Post
    I'll let you start that thread Gator 45/70. Run with it brother. Keeping this thread for places that people may have visited and can only revisit in their memories. Sometimes seeing an old picture can cause one to pause and remember. Hopefully they are good memories not only about the places that are gone, but maybe ones we shared those memories with that are waiting for us.
    Hahaha,I laughed when I saw the TG&Y sign....Thanks,I'll delete the link!
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Man...how many car stereos and speakers did we buy from New Generation?

When I was going to LSU, I worked for Toys, Guns & Yo-Yos....the manager did not find that funny at all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Pops

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Paintball View Post
    Paintball you’ve got my wife and I thinking back and remembering with the old photos of the Robert E Lee theater. I grew up going there for the mid movies. I worked at the T G & Y that was in the shopping center when I was 15 years old. My wife and went to the old A&P grocery store that was there also later.