Aluminum Anodizing services

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    There’s Production Anodizing Inc. in Ponchatoula but I’ve never been. Wondering if anyone has used their services.
    I’ll throw the number out there cuz I know someone will ask:
    985-370-7200
    Want to find someone within 50 miles of Hammond who does standard anodizing and Hard coat would be a plus. Not real sure if some places want to fool with single receivers or small orders.
    Any help is appreciated.

EightySix

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 21, 2013
    Ponchatoula
    There’s Production Anodizing Inc. in Ponchatoula but I’ve never been. Wondering if anyone has used their services.
    I’ll throw the number out there cuz I know someone will ask:
    985-370-7200
    Want to find someone within 50 miles of Hammond who does standard anodizing and Hard coat would be a plus. Not real sure if some places want to fool with single receivers or small orders.
    Any help is appreciated.

About 15 years ago I worked for a machine shop and all our anodizing was sent to that shop. He always did amazing work and he had many colors and he did hard coat also. He did production runs as well as small jobs. I used to bring him parts for myself and as long as he was running the color I wanted he would throw mine in the mix.
    That was a long time ago and I've only talked to him a hand full of times since then. Jeff is the owner and a nice guy. Give him a call, I'm sure he will be able to help you.

Last edited:

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I’ve used them before. They do good work and can do small parts if needed.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    About 15 years ago I worked for a machine shop and all our anodizing was sent to that shop. He always did amazing work and he had many colors and he did hard coat also. He did production runs as well as small jobs. I used to bring him parts for myself and as long as he was running the color I wanted he would throw mine in the mix.
    That was a long time ago and I've only talked to him a hand full of times since then. Jeff is the owner and a nice guy. Give him a call, I'm sure he will be able to help you.
    86! Thanks a bunch man. I’m gonna try him this morning. I’ll post up my results and all info I get. Owe you!

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I called this morning and a nice lady told me that Jake handles my type of needs and does so in his spare time. She took my number but I haven’t heard back yet. I’ll likely just stop in next week and find out what is the process.

Top Bottom