SOLD: Romanian "G" AK47 Rifle

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jcbvh

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Louisiana
    To both of you for crapping in his thread.

So let me get this straight. I can bend a unserialized flat, build a Ak from a parts kit, or mill out a 80% AR lower, build a AR, finish a 1911 80% frame, build a 1911 or poly 80 glock and build a Glock. Put it in the Marketplace up for sale unserialized? Is that what your saying?

I guess everyone outside some of the geniuses at Bayiushooter around the entire country have it all wrong.

Who knew?

This will be my last post on this. However, I challenge anyone to put a unserialized home build up for sale in marketplace. Yes the ATF is BS and moves the goal posts as they please. I think becuase we are Louisianans and dont have to deal with ban state laws like, CA, NY, NJ and MD to name a few; some of us are misinformed.

Its a nice Ak regardless.

AK shooter

Redneck with a gun!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Raceland
    So let me get this straight. I can bend a unserialized flat, build a Ak from a parts kit, or mill out a 80% AR lower, build a AR, finish a 1911 80% frame, build a 1911 or poly 80 glock and build a Glock. Put it in the Marketplace up for sale unserialized? Is that what your saying?

I guess everyone outside some of the geniuses at Bayiushooter around the entire country have it all wrong.

Who knew?

This will be my last post on this. However, I challenge anyone to put a unserialized home build up for sale in marketplace. Yes the ATF is BS and moves the goal posts as they please. I think becuase we are Louisianans and dont have to deal with ban state laws like, CA, NY, NJ and MD to name a few; some of us are misinformed.

Its a nice Ak regardless.

He never said it had no serial number. He said it was the same as the kit.

jcbvh

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Louisiana
    He never said it had no serial number. He said it was the same as the kit.

He said you dont need a serial number on a home build to sell it. That what Im pointing out.

He did say that his reciever was serial nunbered. So he is correct in that he can sell his rifle.

Keep in mind, Im only trying to protect all of us from getting dinged for doing something "illegal". You guys have to relaize who trolls these boards looking for things like this. I belong to several other ban/blue state boards and know what they have to deal with, and its not just state driven regulations.

I have seen people put partially finished 80% firearms on other boards thinking just because they drilled on hole its still an 80%.

Anyway. Thats a good price for that Ak considering a orignial barreled [numbers match] G kit is between 450-550 and that receiver figure 100., and his time to demill/build/ headspace/ coat / etc.

Last edited:

extra300

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Metairie
    Thats what I thought you cant prove it. See you on the files. You know where that is right? The internet.

Your rifle is serialized already so you good to go on this particular rifle.

Put a un-serialized 0-80% home build on here next to sell if your so confident what "you" read on the internet.

Again, I find it reprehensible for you to stick your -2 cents in my sales thread for the sole purpose of injecting misinformation without even taking the time to research the FACTS. Perhaps, it made you feel important or possibly you felt like being a ‘I think’ I know it all man of the hour? Let me guess, you’re just looking out for your fellow Patriot…ookkk Would I step on your overpriced PSL 30+ day sales ad and pollute your ad with misinformation? Absolutely NOT, not even after you crapped on mine….I still wouldn’t do it. Show some respect my man! Your foolish behavior also knocks down other members ads in the long gun’s marketplace.

:run: LOL you now tell me it's okay for me to sell my own rifle :doh:...wow thank's for your blessing. You can’t even make this sh** up

I have to give you kudos for the kind words on the rifle…I’m starting to see the light in you ��

So, what’s the point of contention here? Can you sell a homebrew firearm without any markings, serial number, etc.?
    I stand by my statement - not saying you should. That being said, IMO every firearm should have a serial number sh*t happens!! It's important to note that one should never build with the intent to sell without having the proper FFL license.

I was hoping you'd take the initiative to research the matter, instead, you continue to pound your chest

I'll make a thread in the appropriate forum citing the source of my statement.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom