Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Don’t troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Firearms safety. You’re doing it wrong.

Not you, the guys in this video. Looks like they’re cleaning their EDC and horsing around, a bad combo... one guy even seems to be giving his pistol a cat bath, then the expected results.

https://leakreality.com/video/102873...ll-your-friend
    Doesn’t play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

User Info Menu

So many safety "rules" broken. Sich carelessness. Its sad really.
    If you are so proud of where you're from that you fly your flag everywhere, please go back there. Your flag offends me! American lives Matter!

Support LEO........
    Provide Backup!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Cringe. Anytime I'm at the range or the store & I see some body "play" around:

Marksman

User Info Menu

Shouldn't there have been some blood or a hole in that guy's shirt? And what was with his arms going straight out like he was crucified?

Marksman

User Info Menu

Yep I’m shocked. Major safety violations, yeah accidents never happen when you crap all over safety protocols.

Don’t troll me bro!

User Info Menu

First time I watched it, the shot fell right on cue in my mind. Then I did that cringe-laugh thing. Then I searched myself for like an hour and could find no fux whatsoever
    So I reckon I’m just a heartless jerk.

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    First time I watched it, the shot fell right on cue in my mind. Then I did that cringe-laugh thing. Then I searched myself for like an hour and could find no fux whatsoever
    So I reckon I’m just a heartless jerk.
    Ditto...cant help but lol when people play stupid games
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

I like guns because they're f*cking awesome.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Bang bang lou lou

Lou lou's gone away

Who we going to ....Oops, Differant thread ..Sorry
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by shrxfn View Post
    Shouldn't there have been some blood or a hole in that guy's shirt? And what was with his arms going straight out like he was crucified?
    Appears to be blood splatter on the wall at the 0:46 mark.

Never point your gun at anything you do not intend to shoot - ignorant of the most basic and important firearm safety rule

Don’t troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rcm192 View Post
    Ditto...cant help but lol when people play stupid games
    Haha! You sound like my bud. He worked a gunshop/range in the NOLA area for years and he was always repeating that mantra. Stupid games, stupid prizes. Or he’d speak for the dummies, ‘man, I was just trying to meet Jesus’. Cracked me up every time.
    Last edited by Magdump; September 29th, 2019 at 04:56 PM.