Boomers 2.0

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Contd from post #75 Mini 14

Is the m14 still top dog, the min14 2nd due to being a mini m14 and the m16 last?

Or is the mini 14 the best because it has the action of a m14 and is chambered in the m16 caliber?

If we go by std metrics of greatness the m14 would win as anything heavy and expensive is great! Plus it has steel and wood, which are great, and it is 30 caliber which is heavy, expensive and metal. Is there an end to the awesomeness, I dont think so!

The m16 is aluminum, which is basically pot metal for spaceships (which are lies due to the earth being flat and having a dome over it) and it uses plastic, which is toxic when rubbed against sensitive areas of the body ( ask California for proof of that). And it is generally inexpensive unless branded by ex operators, and light, both of which indicate crap. And some of the ammo has colored ends , possibly to keep the low intellect target audience entertained?!?! Those whippersnappers can have their toys, i will play with my hard wood rifle!

Perhaps the mini 14 with its heavy steel and wood plus colored tip ammo is the true victor, as it can appeal to the widest audience, while still looking retro and being safer to use due to low accuracy and expensive proprietary magazines (which have been proven to be superior). And if colored tip ammo insults you (murica) you can get the mini 14s twin, the mini 30, which is just as wooden and steely plus it takes 30 cal burrits (hallelujah baby jesus) and has even more expensive proprietary magazines!!!

Boomers need to recognize the mini 14 and 30, they are truly the salvation of the free state.

"These Rocky Mountains aren't very rocky. Yeah, that John Denver is full of SH**!"

I forget who posted the above since I'm to lazy to stay inside today but.....Edit...jdindadell You da man!

You forgot the Mini 14 in a 300 Blackout !

Last edited:

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    I forget who posted the above since I'm to lazy to stay inside today but.....Edit...jdindadell You da man!

You forgot the Mini 14 in a 300 Blackout !

Many thanks, I do try.

Mini 14 in 300BO... I am not sure if most people could even understand how amazing that is. Heavy, wood, steel, 30cal burritts, and you can accidentally shoot 223 out of it. Still has expensive propriety mags. Probably not accurate, so safe and it is expensive, as is the ammo, so much better.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Many thanks, I do try.

Mini 14 in 300BO... I am not sure if most people could even understand how amazing that is. Heavy, wood, steel, 30cal burritts, and you can accidentally shoot 223 out of it. Still has expensive propriety mags. Probably not accurate, so safe and it is expensive, as is the ammo, so much better.

You know,I've only seen one out there being used,Of coarse the guy loved it !

Gator 45/70, you truly have entertainment value:bravo:

I'm not alone,Several of us strive to persevere on B.S ! On behalf of all the regular funky posters we Thank You !

Top Bottom