How dare he use a gun to defend himself against a man with a gun

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swampfoxx

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Ponchatoula, LA
    This image is not photoshopped. They really think like this.

pmr7d7pl8kt90wz2nfsw.jpg

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    I have a solution:

We should offer a class in your senior year of high school, on how to recognize an armed store clerk when out robbing.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    The image is photoshopped. This is really how some people think. Here's a link to the imgur account of the guy who made the image. The original photo is below.

https://imgur.com/gallery/BGIRJUh
    "The black community has every reason to be angry with the police, and the brutality they inflict. But making a martyr out of the kid that robbed a store and attacked a police officer is just mind boggling. Micheal Brown is one of the worst things to happen to race relations in a long time.

Edit: Yes, I shopped this. It captured mine, and many others, frustration with this whole situation."

fergusonsign.jpg

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    What happened to the Baton Rouge guy who was shot by police? The one with the gun in pocket selling bootleg DVDs and had a report of threatening the persons at the convienace store.
    And did anyone get the 8 pieces special to see if it was good or not?

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    What happened to the Baton Rouge guy who was shot by police? The one with the gun in pocket selling bootleg DVDs and had a report of threatening the persons at the convienace store.

Alton Sterling. Neither of the officers had charges placed.

I think that both either retired or were fired, but don't quote me on that part.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Did the Family get $ from the Suit Filed?
    I know they were able to keep the Donated Funds' Tax-free for the children Higher Education Since the dad would not be around to help with that.

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.

I remember that eight piece special. :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Did the Family get $ from the Suit Filed?
    I know they were able to keep the Donated Funds' Tax-free for the children Higher Education Since the dad would not be around to help with that.

Children's higher education? Really? I bet Momma did all of that in a weekend eight ball.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    If memory serves me right. The 18-year-old was the product of Alton sleeping with an underage girl...

frhunter13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2018
    New Orleans
    I may have to disagree a little on that. If you want to help someone change for the better, it help to know where they're starting from so you know how to guide them. It's much harder to bring about any change if your only method is repeating where someone should end up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huh? Someone points a gun at you demanding money, then points it at your co-worker and says the same. What do you do?

A: Try to convince him he is making bad choices?
    B: Pull your legally concealed pistol and shoot him?

You choose A and he gets pissed and shoots first. You think he will listen, put his gun away and leave. HOW NAIVE. Ha ha you and your friend are dead and perp gets the cash.

You choose B and after he is shot he shoots back but misses, because you are after all a good shot. He dies. So his mama screams "you should not have had a gun to kill my baby. He was on his way to do great things!" (Makes you think she told the son that before she tasked him to go steal her some money. )

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    After watching the democrat circus last night; police, peace officers, legally armed citizens, and/or anyone else who successfully defends themselves against scumbag criminals may get the electric chair in the future! If the criminal is black or brown, you may not even get a trial!

I wish BRBrett was still around. I would love to hear his defense of this bunch! :D

Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Huh? Someone points a gun at you demanding money, then points it at your co-worker and says the same. What do you do?

A: Try to convince him he is making bad choices?
    B: Pull your legally concealed pistol and shoot him?

You choose A and he gets pissed and shoots first. You think he will listen, put his gun away and leave. HOW NAIVE. Ha ha you and your friend are dead and perp gets the cash.

You choose B and after he is shot he shoots back but misses, because you are after all a good shot. He dies. So his mama screams "you should not have had a gun to kill my baby. He was on his way to do great things!" (Makes you think she told the son that before she tasked him to go steal her some money. )

You're applying my statements to an out of context scenario.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I remember that thread where the guy broke a lady's home and they said that was the only way to get some.
    That’s exactly what I thought about while checking out this shooting. ‘How he pose to get his stuff fuh school?’

Every human on the planet absolutely has the God given right to defend them self. To survive. I wanna bitch slap every person who says differently until they either get it or it gets them. They need to know they can’t drag the rest of the world into their delusion.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom