Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 34
    Madame Mayor's Fiefdom

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 340six View Post
    What happened to the Baton Rouge guy who was shot by police? The one with the gun in pocket selling bootleg DVDs and had a report of threatening the persons at the convienace store.
    And did anyone get the 8 pieces special to see if it was good or not?
    I remember that eight piece special.

- - - Updated - - -

Did the Family get $ from the Suit Filed?
    I know they were able to keep the Donated Funds' Tax-free for the children Higher Education Since the dad would not be around to help with that.
    Children's higher education? Really? I bet Momma did all of that in a weekend eight ball.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us, and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Did the Family get $ from the Suit Filed?
    I know they were able to keep the Donated Funds' Tax-free for the children Higher Education Since the dad would not be around to help with that.
    Alton's son could use it. Wait...

Cameron Sterling, 18-year-old son of Alton Sterling, accused of raping 8-year-old

Maybe a cousin could use it?

Alton Sterling's cousin shot dead before body found in burning car, coroner says

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

What a lovely group of 'people'
    -- Austin

"There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AustinBR View Post
    What a lovely group of 'people'

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

If memory serves me right. The 18-year-old was the product of Alton sleeping with an underage girl...

On Target

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    I may have to disagree a little on that. If you want to help someone change for the better, it help to know where they're starting from so you know how to guide them. It's much harder to bring about any change if your only method is repeating where someone should end up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Huh? Someone points a gun at you demanding money, then points it at your co-worker and says the same. What do you do?

A: Try to convince him he is making bad choices?
    B: Pull your legally concealed pistol and shoot him?

You choose A and he gets pissed and shoots first. You think he will listen, put his gun away and leave. HOW NAIVE. Ha ha you and your friend are dead and perp gets the cash.

You choose B and after he is shot he shoots back but misses, because you are after all a good shot. He dies. So his mama screams "you should not have had a gun to kill my baby. He was on his way to do great things!" (Makes you think she told the son that before she tasked him to go steal her some money. )

Seriously Misunderstood!

User Info Menu

After watching the democrat circus last night; police, peace officers, legally armed citizens, and/or anyone else who successfully defends themselves against scumbag criminals may get the electric chair in the future! If the criminal is black or brown, you may not even get a trial!

I wish BRBrett was still around. I would love to hear his defense of this bunch!
    Last edited by Emperor; October 16th, 2019 at 10:10 AM.
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

Seriously Misunderstood!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    Micheal Brown is one of the worst things to happen to race relations in a long time.
    Unquestionably!

"Eric Garner" added gasoline.

"Freddie Gray" added TNT.

The "ex-Pretender" brought the matches.
    Last edited by Emperor; October 16th, 2019 at 10:25 AM.
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by frhunter13 View Post
    Huh? Someone points a gun at you demanding money, then points it at your co-worker and says the same. What do you do?

A: Try to convince him he is making bad choices?
    B: Pull your legally concealed pistol and shoot him?

You choose A and he gets pissed and shoots first. You think he will listen, put his gun away and leave. HOW NAIVE. Ha ha you and your friend are dead and perp gets the cash.

You choose B and after he is shot he shoots back but misses, because you are after all a good shot. He dies. So his mama screams "you should not have had a gun to kill my baby. He was on his way to do great things!" (Makes you think she told the son that before she tasked him to go steal her some money. )
    You're applying my statements to an out of context scenario.

All or nothing

User Info Menu

I remember that thread where the guy broke a lady's home and they said that was the only way to get some.
    That’s exactly what I thought about while checking out this shooting. ‘How he pose to get his stuff fuh school?’

Every human on the planet absolutely has the God given right to defend them self. To survive. I wanna bitch slap every person who says differently until they either get it or it gets them. They need to know they can’t drag the rest of the world into their delusion.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch