Anyone getting out of kydex holster business?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTx11B

Combat Vet
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    NOLA
    I'm on doctors orders to take it some what easy due to old combat injuries flaring up (mostly back and joints) so I am looking to get back into an old hobby of mine after a few years of not making anything out of leather or kydex.
    If anyone know's where I can source some gently used and functional kydex making items locally or knows of someone getting out of the business I can talk to. Any help is appreciated.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I'm on doctors orders to take it some what easy due to old combat injuries flaring up (mostly back and joints) so I am looking to get back into an old hobby of mine after a few years of not making anything out of leather or kydex.
    If anyone know's where I can source some gently used and functional kydex making items locally or knows of someone getting out of the business I can talk to. Any help is appreciated.

What are you looking for specifically?

MTx11B

Combat Vet
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    NOLA
    What are you looking for specifically?
    I seriously thought I responded to this but it was another message in private I apologize.

To answer, everything from blue guns to equipment. I've made kydex and leather holsters years ago but they took a back burner to everything else and I never had time well not like I do now that I'm focusing on my own businesses instead of helping others with theirs.

Jasarii

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Walker, LA
    I’ve got some extra holster making items on hand. Let me inventory it all and I’ll shoot you a PM and you can let me know if you have an interest in anything.
    Will
    SCK Holsters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTx11B

Combat Vet
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    NOLA
    I’ve got some extra holster making items on hand. Let me inventory it all and I’ll shoot you a PM and you can let me know if you have an interest in anything.
    Will
    SCK Holsters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Great, just let me know I appreciate it.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom