SOLD: Seiko Watch Collection ALL GONE!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jneubig

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Dec 19, 2015
    Houma
    ALL GONE!

As the title states, I have decided to liquidate some of my Seiko Watch collection. There are quite a few hard to find collectible watches in the mix. I will sell or trade any or all of them for guns, ammo, optics, gold, silver, watches, etc. I am going to put what each is below and the numbers on the pictures will correspond. The pictures will be in separate replies below due to number limits. Each watch will be priced in the description line. PM me if interested and I'll forward my contact information. I have sold all but two of the watches. I have marked them "SOLD" in the description line. I have also removed the pictures of the sold watches to avoid any confusion.

1. SOLD Seiko Sportura Honda F1 Racing Chronograph Sapphire Watch Quartz 7T62-0GR0 Red SOLD

2. SOLD Seiko Sportura Alarm Chrono Solar SSC273 SOLD

3. SOLD Seiko Men's Stainless Steel Model SNE283 Blue Rubber Band Solar Powered SOLD

4. SOLD Seiko Chronograph Stainless Steel Men's watch #SNDC37P1 SOLD

5. SOLD Seiko Men's Pepsi Kinetic 200 Meter, Diver SKA759 PROSPEX Dial 5M62-0BL0 SOLD #5 IS SOLD

6. SOLD Seiko Men's Black/Black Kinetic 200 Meter, Diver SKA759 PROSPEX Dial 5M62-0BL0 No box or extra links BanD is 7 1/8" SOLD

7. SOLD Seiko Alarm Chronograph SNA553 Chronograph Stainless SOLD

8. SOLD Seiko Chronograph Mens Analog Business Silver Band SNAE23 7T62-0KP0 SOLD

9. SOLD

10. SOLD Seiko 7T92 0NS0 Chronograph Blue Face Stainless steel. No box or extra links. Will fit up to 7 1/4" wrist SOLD

11.SOLD Seiko Chronograph Silver SNAE47-Titanium Chronograph Alarm SOLD

Last edited:

jneubig

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Dec 19, 2015
    Houma
    Sold number 5. The rest are still available

jneubig

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Dec 19, 2015
    Houma
    Sold 6 and 8. I will entertain all offers. Would also consider an Apple watch (series 4) on trade.

jneubig

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Dec 19, 2015
    Houma
    Down to the last one and what I think is the rarest of the bunch. Make me an offer on it. Will trade for most anything of same value. Going to put it on eBay as an absolute auction soon.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom