Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Moving forward

User Info Menu

An article about smart guns..

As Dumb as we think they might be we are paying for the R&D for it.

After reading the article the thing that caught my eye was not what the article was about, but the caption under the first pic.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/wh...mart-guns-yet/

New Jersey Gov. James E. McGreevey and other Democratic elected officials gathered at the New Jersey Institute of Technology Tuesday to announce a $1.1 million federal grant in a pending federal appropriations bill to help refine what they hope will become the first commercially marketable smart gun technology
    It’s pending a bill being passed.
    Last edited by Tboy; October 24th, 2019 at 05:42 AM.

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Iíll be keeping all my analog guns for sure...

Were you thinking about maybe posting a link to said article?

Last edited by Magdump; October 24th, 2019 at 03:53 AM.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct itóóó
    Bangswitch

Moving forward

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    I’ll be keeping all my analog guns for sure...

Were you thinking about maybe posting a link to said article?

Yep! Fixed it

On Target

User Info Menu

Ya know, I run a very finely tuned 9mm 1911 for range days. It started life as an STI Spartan, but now itís more like a Budweiser can drained and filled with 24-year single malt. Itíll feed, extract, and deal with anything except cheap mags and itís more accurate than Iíll ever even pretend to be. But even in a controlled range environment simply doing a basic post course, itíll fail to lock the slide on empty if Iím not very careful and particular about right thumb and left palm orientation and placement. And this is on a platform which has been researched and refined continuously for over 100 years. If these yahoos think theyíre just going to lay ink to paper and miracle this stuff into existence, theyíre delusional. DoD has been hemorrhaging almost as much money on 20mm ďsmartĒ rounds as they have on the JSF project and neither of them are close to operational yet. Iíll believe theyíre willing to assassinate the tax revenue stream from firearms sales when it actually happens...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk