New 9mm pistol $150

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    All bashers and nose thumbers welcome!
    I bought one of these last month or so but I paid the extra 10 bucks for a safety. I’m still waiting on my rebate which will be like 25 bucks.
    So, I shot it. Actually pretty nice shooter. Plenty of grip with the pinky extended mag. Plenty of pop for sure. But it’s extremely light weight, lighter than my Sig 938 pistols. Sights are good. I hit the 10 ring at 25 feet over and over. Only got one mag with it so I shot just over half a box of ball before I tired. No snags tho, so I cleaned it up and will call it a back up/tackle box/hide out piece.
    Now the big question: would I trust my life to it? Cuz that’s the only reason people buy a handgun, right?
    If I had it in my pocket and the bad guy came for me, I’d pull it out and give it a go before I went reaching for anything out of reach.
    Just sharing.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/scc...aign=Daily+Deal+Email&utm_content=12:00+Email

Last edited:

pandabear

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    May 1, 2014
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    The regional sales rep. for SCCY was in town a month ago and was invited to have dinner at my place of business. We talked and I learned so much about this company. The quality of these things are actually excellent. I've learned the owner of SCCY intentionally kept the price point where most everyone can afford his product and not be an owner of a piece of crap like a Highpoint.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    The regional sales rep. for SCCY was in town a month ago and was invited to have dinner at my place of business. We talked and I learned so much about this company. The quality of these things are actually excellent. I've learned the owner of SCCY intentionally kept the price point where most everyone can afford his product and not be an owner of a piece of crap like a Highpoint.

Awesome info bro! Thanks for posting up. Makes me wanna buy another one.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom