For the other 80% builders in here

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    So I found this nice 80% lower.. I ordered one right away, however Im sure that like myself, most people who build their own rifles are always looking for nice custom parts so....

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-29-04-20-31.png
      Screenshot_2019-10-29-04-20-31.png
      163.8 KB · Views: 259

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Looks great with pmags...

Something different for sure.

I like the juggernaut 80 percent lower. Has an ambi bolt release, and is made very well.

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Omg... Ive wanted to get into an AK 80 for so long. Been nervous about though as alot of what ive read says it can be really difficult compared to a AR platform and cost can be way more expensive... What did it cost you tooling/equipment wise to get started with that platform?

AK shooter

Redneck with a gun!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Raceland
    Omg... Ive wanted to get into an AK 80 for so long. Been nervous about though as alot of what ive read says it can be really difficult compared to a AR platform and cost can be way more expensive... What did it cost you tooling/equipment wise to get started with that platform?

For tooling it's probably $500 for the ak builder stuff. If you shop around it might can be found for a little less.

5.45 Shooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Evansville, IN.

If you are good with your hands you can build your own tools for building AKs.
    Like this rivet tool made from a grade 8 bolt that can be bought for a few $$ from your local hardware store.

I cut & ground it to shape with a $19 angle grinder.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom