Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Ready, Shoot, Aim!

User Info Menu

Our AR's are safe!

I leave this here:

Marksman

User Info Menu

It has been refreshing to watch his demise following his remarks. Gives me a glimmer of hope that his comments don't reflect public opinion.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

1-down
    100,000,000-more to go
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

He was just stupid enough to say what the majority on both sides are thinking. One on the right side has said some pretty scary things but I won’t go down that road again. Our second amendment is the boiling frog and both sides are gathering firewood.
    Last edited by machinedrummer; November 1st, 2019 at 09:17 PM.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Good riddance.
    But he’s welcome at my table any day. As long as he comes alone and doesn’t tell anyone where he’s going...
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch