Join BayouShooter For Free

Thread: PSA

Marksman

User Info Menu

PSA

There is currently a real tumbler for sale on FB marketplace; search for 'rock tumbler

Marksman

User Info Menu

PSA: There should be body index requirements for wearing yoga pants. There is obviously no restrictions.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Hardly a day goes by I don’t count my blessings and realize how lucky I am not to be on space book.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by machinedrummer View Post
    PSA: There should be body index requirements for wearing yoga pants. There is obviously no restrictions.
    Related PSA - Just because it comes in your size doesn't mean you should wear it...

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by krotsman View Post
    Related PSA - Just because it comes in your size doesn't mean you should wear it...
    There is no way they come it Circus tent size! And that would have been the size a lady I saw at the Doctors office needed. I was already sick. The Spandex she was wearing under them I swore was saying I think I can I think, I can......................

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

PSA thread closed
    “You pick up a gun to shoot to kill. Or you don’t pick up a gun.”