Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Thread: CZ 512 Tactical

On Target

User Info Menu

CZ 512 Tactical

These seem very hard to come by. I'd love to get my hands on one. Any feedback?
    Have one for sale?

Marksman

User Info Menu

I know someone who has one (not for sale), and I've shot it a few times. Cycles any ammo, is accurate, and handles great. A big down side you may not realize is for cleaning you have to take the entire rail off with a lot of screws - check out a youtube video. Other than that, it's awesome for what it is

All or nothing

User Info Menu

I’m curious as well. But pretty certain my SR10/22 would be comparable. Easy takedown for cleaning, all aluminum chassis and accepts AR grips and mil spec carbine stocks, as well as a killer aftermarket. Get your stamp and have a barrel cut down and threaded to 12 inches and you’ve got one sweet tactical plinker. Not sure how easy those are to find either. Prolly about the same.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

On Target

User Info Menu

Thanks, that's the kind of feedback I need. Trying to see if there is any real reason, other than looking cool, to get the tactical since it would just go into my small game firearm rotation.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Bayou View Post
    Thanks, that's the kind of feedback I need. Trying to see if there is any real reason, other than looking cool, to get the tactical since it would just go into my small game firearm rotation.
    I'm all about getting and buying one, but once I learned that about the takedown process, I would just get the wood one.

Compares well to SR/10 22 except I would think the CZ has a more accurate/tighter barrel and is 22 mag

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by twinin View Post
    I'm all about getting and buying one, but once I learned that about the takedown process, I would just get the wood one.

Compares well to SR/10 22 except I would think the CZ has a more accurate/tighter barrel and is 22 mag
    It’s prolly the best 22mag auto out there, regardless of which configuration you buy it in. That being said, I like my CMR-30.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

Sooooo Cheesy!

User Info Menu

Bud’s has them in stock, both in 22 mag and 22 lr.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/mobile/p...2+mag+tactical
    PSA: run up on me while I'm getting my Beef and Cheddar on and point a gun or gun like object in my face, be prepared to catch some hot ones. -Vanilla Gorilla

Okay, why the hell is there a cock picture in my thread? -JWG223

On Target

User Info Menu

Good stuff, thanks!