CZ 512 Tactical

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • twinin

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 5, 2017
    Houma
    I know someone who has one (not for sale), and I've shot it a few times. Cycles any ammo, is accurate, and handles great. A big down side you may not realize is for cleaning you have to take the entire rail off with a lot of screws - check out a youtube video. Other than that, it's awesome for what it is

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I’m curious as well. But pretty certain my SR10/22 would be comparable. Easy takedown for cleaning, all aluminum chassis and accepts AR grips and mil spec carbine stocks, as well as a killer aftermarket. Get your stamp and have a barrel cut down and threaded to 12 inches and you’ve got one sweet tactical plinker. Not sure how easy those are to find either. Prolly about the same.

Lost Bayou

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 21, 2014
    United States
    Thanks, that's the kind of feedback I need. Trying to see if there is any real reason, other than looking cool, to get the tactical since it would just go into my small game firearm rotation.

twinin

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 5, 2017
    Houma
    Thanks, that's the kind of feedback I need. Trying to see if there is any real reason, other than looking cool, to get the tactical since it would just go into my small game firearm rotation.

I'm all about getting and buying one, but once I learned that about the takedown process, I would just get the wood one.

Compares well to SR/10 22 except I would think the CZ has a more accurate/tighter barrel and is 22 mag

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I'm all about getting and buying one, but once I learned that about the takedown process, I would just get the wood one.

Compares well to SR/10 22 except I would think the CZ has a more accurate/tighter barrel and is 22 mag
    It’s prolly the best 22mag auto out there, regardless of which configuration you buy it in. That being said, I like my CMR-30.

Top Bottom