Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast
    Seriously Misunderstood!

User Info Menu

It's Over Johnny (Will Hayden)! It's Over!

The final curtain has come down on this dude. He will spend the rest of his natural life behind bars! There is no other avenue to pursue for freedom unless he escapes!

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_ro...e8ab031ea.html

At 54, and unless he has some terminal disease, he is looking at a LONG time.

What an incredible if not unbelievable story too. At the height of his fame, he was one of the most recognizable people on cable. That show was off the charts successful, and I am sure he was living it up during that run. Talk about a fall from grace!
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Well, He definitely deserves ever minute of his long,long incarceration!!!
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Iíve said it before but something never sat well with me about that guy, and Iím betting he doesnít sit too well himself these days.

All or nothing

User Info Menu

I thought his sentencing had long been decided, guess I was mistaken.

~sniff...

#Smells like...JUSTICE.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct itóóó
    Bangswitch

On Target

User Info Menu

I've been knowing him and doing business with him since he started in Greenwell Spring almost 30 years ago. I would have never guess he's that type of person. What a disappointment!

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom

User Info Menu

Now it's Bill Clinton's turn.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us, and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DBMJR1 View Post
    Now it's Bill Clinton's turn.
    Careful now I’d hate to see you on that fateful list of Kilton Casualties.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    I thought his sentencing had long been decided, guess I was mistaken.

~sniff...

#Smells like...JUSTICE.
    I didn't spend much time on the article but it might just be he's now run out of places to appeal the sentence.

Seriously Misunderstood!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    I've been knowing him and doing business with him since he started in Greenwell Spring almost 30 years ago. I would have never guess he's that type of person. What a disappointment!
    It is unbelievable what we think we know about people that we actually don't.

Coincidentally, and doing the math. You started knowing him at about the time he started raping the first victim!
    Last edited by Emperor; November 6th, 2019 at 03:34 PM.
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

On Target

User Info Menu

It is really creepy you saying that. His daughter was always there every time I visit(you know who I'm talking about!). I always though she was attractive for a young girl, however to be fair I would never had quested she was that young.