It's Over Johnny (Will Hayden)! It's Over!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I don't know about that. To this day, she claims to have PTSD from her relationship with the rapist Clinton.

Kind of marginalizes those combat troops that saw their teammates obliterated in battle and those that tasted the bitterness of war, when all she saw was a rapist's penis, and tasted the bitterness of his semen!

I suppose if I was to give her the benefit of the doubt, this bitter bitch below is enough to give ANYBODY PTSD!
    iu

By unscathed I mean shes still alive, Made a few bucks and lived to tell the tale, Her trauma is she hasn't yet made enough millions of her choice to spit or swallow.
    How was she traumatized? She walked into the oval office and fell on a cigar or something?

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    By unscathed I mean shes still alive, Made a few bucks and lived to tell the tale, Her trauma is she hasn't yet made enough millions of her choice to spit or swallow.

Good Point! I suppose Monica was the reason the Clinton's started actually killing their enemies.

Kind of like when serial killers take the next step.

Coyote5.0

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2016
    Prairieville
    Vince has/had kyber pass tactical in Gonzales.
    He did some handgun work for me when the first season was filming. Did a good job on it.

Yep. Vince's shop is about a mile down the street from my business. Vince is a straight shooter from my personal experience with him. As far as Will he did an AK build for me. It shoots damned well for an AK. Glad there are no RJFA markings on it.

Last edited:

buttanic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    LaPlace, LA
    A few years ago after Will was arrested the Academy in Kenner had RJF 30 round AR mags on sale for $4. I bought all they had.

AZ2VET

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 2, 2017
    Ponchatoula, La.
    Joe took over RJ and renamed it. He goes to most of the gunshows, selling/educating about cans and trusts. Seen him today at the Gonzales show.

Top Bottom