It's Over Johnny (Will Hayden)! It's Over!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    The final curtain has come down on this dude. He will spend the rest of his natural life behind bars! There is no other avenue to pursue for freedom unless he escapes!

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_r...cle_1c4d8e0e-00ae-11ea-8fb5-23ce8ab031ea.html

At 54, and unless he has some terminal disease, he is looking at a LONG time.

What an incredible if not unbelievable story too. At the height of his fame, he was one of the most recognizable people on cable. That show was off the charts successful, and I am sure he was living it up during that run. Talk about a fall from grace!

pandabear

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    May 1, 2014
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    I've been knowing him and doing business with him since he started in Greenwell Spring almost 30 years ago. I would have never guess he's that type of person. What a disappointment!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I've been knowing him and doing business with him since he started in Greenwell Spring almost 30 years ago. I would have never guess he's that type of person. What a disappointment!

It is unbelievable what we think we know about people that we actually don't. ;)

Coincidentally, and doing the math. You started knowing him at about the time he started raping the first victim! :(

Last edited:

pandabear

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    May 1, 2014
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    It is really creepy you saying that. His daughter was always there every time I visit(you know who I'm talking about!). I always though she was attractive for a young girl, however to be fair I would never had quested she was that young.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    It is really creepy you saying that. His daughter was always there every time I visit(you know who I'm talking about!). I always though she was attractive for a young girl, however to be fair I would never had quested she was that young.

Yeah! I get it! Sorry about that.

He had a lot of people fooled for a long time. Don't think it was just you! Hell, go find the threads on here of his yearly shootout festivals. Some of the love people on here had for him is what is really creepy! :mamoru:

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    I attended a *birthday party* shoot a few years ago. My wife saw one episode of the show and nailed it. She said, *he was creepy and something was going on with the daughter*. Womans intuition I guess.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Oh the days of Bayoushooter when RF was the bees knees and the Katana was the rifle to get if you wanted to fit in with the cool kids.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Didn't the guy who worked for him start his own shop before this came about. He sure seemed like a,straight shooter.
    I remember he sold them a bunch of kits on one show.
    BTW my wife thought he was,an over bearing creep as well.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Hey,I still have an unmolested bona fide autographed shirt that can be had or trades will be considered ?

Autographed by 3 of the players in this crime drama....This is history boys !

If it has any stains on it, it may be worth more?!? :D

iu

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Didn't the guy who worked for him start his own shop before this came about. He sure seemed like a,straight shooter.
    I remember he sold them a bunch of kits on one show.
    BTW my wife thought he was,an over bearing creep as well.

I think 3 of the original guys did start their own business,I still see Joe and Vince at shows every so often,Glenn is shooting tanks or something along that line in Tx.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Lol,She collected and walked away unscathed !

I don't know about that. To this day, she claims to have PTSD from her relationship with the rapist Clinton.

Kind of marginalizes those combat troops that saw their teammates obliterated in battle and those that tasted the bitterness of war, when all she saw was a rapist's penis, and tasted the bitterness of his semen!

I suppose if I was to give her the benefit of the doubt, this bitter bitch below is enough to give ANYBODY PTSD!
    iu

Last edited:
    Top Bottom