CZ Scorpion EVO 31 Carbine 9mm or 9mm AR?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I having waited to have the cash for the IWI X95 Tavor but as soon as ij get close something always takes it.
    So wonder if it meens quit trying to save up for Tavor?
    I kinda liked the Bull Pup style but could get a good quality 9mm AR? So toss out what a good not cheapo AR is. Keep in mind I want to buy once.
    Option two is middle ground and get the CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 as it has the folding stock.
    So figured I would as you guys and maybe girl or 2 we have here who have had or shot them for an opinion.
    Just want a,well built fun p
    9mm rifle. But will be my 1st Flat Dark Earth Weapon I really like that look on the ones I have seen.
    As always I reload and would use plated bullets. Hey I am cheap and normaly use cast lead so plated a stretch for me. It is rich guy ammo. So also factor that that is my intention.
    NOTE) I HAVE A,REAL PROBLEM SELLING THINGS. :rofl:
    But not buying them. My only problem with buy is not enough cash. You have no idea what it is like to be a Moderater and look at everything and not buy it all.
    If I ever hit the Powerball you enablers would be no help.:eek3:
    Until then I need to pick one of the 3

Last edited:

TheWhiteHorse

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 28, 2018
    lafayette
    That's literally the situation I am in. Aside from the cast lead.

My attention has turned away from ar 9s and the cz to the striborg due to its very nice price point.
    Still have no bought one though.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I have a scorpion, a DDLES 9mm AR with TROS barrel, and a sig MPX. It's a toss up between the MPX and 9mm AR. The mags are significantly cheaper on my colt pattern lower than sigs. The scorpion is fun, but guess I'm so used to the AR platform that the trigger can leave you wanting. the plastic feel in hand, and cheaper quality mags makes it hard for me to choose over the other two.

If we can ever figure out a time to go shoot, I'd be more than willing to let you try any of mine. to compare. My scorpion has a folding brace on it but these are my PCC's

uB3YNgK.jpg

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Come to the westbank if you wanna shoot my scorp. Its SBRed and I have a can. I know where they have some for sale toooo!
    Last time I was on the west bank I never had time. I am over due for a,Jury Duty notice plus I bet telling them j am tickled pink to be there since when done I am going to the gun store to pop a few caps.
    I bet I am not picked.
    I also found the video I was looking for that made me want one long ago.
    I am quite fond of my Sp1 and my 20 inch Colt H-Bar

https://youtu.be/VLCkupJ3rUM
    Yes I know there are better brands out there. But I like the Colt brand as they have always done me right. Down side is black only.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom