WTB: WTB AR-15 & AR-10 lower receivers

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jadams74

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2019
    Ponchatoula, Louisiana
    So it's the upper receiver and lower receiver only, no lower parts kit or buffer assembly (which I'm not looking for)? If so, what are you asking? My #2225-439-9488 if you can text me and send some pics along with the price you're asking.
    Also, are you a private seller or a dealer. With the anti-2nd amendment sentiment in the country and talks of confiscation, I only buy my AR lowers from individuals. The government can't take what they don't know you have! I would be willing to give a copy of my ID and sign a bill of sale though. Again, my # is 225-439-9488 and let me know what it's regarding when you text me.
    Thanks,
    Jason R Adams

Jadams74

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2019
    Ponchatoula, Louisiana
    This seems exactly what I'm looking for. I live in Ponchatoula too, just send a couple of pictures to 225-439-9488 along with asking price and let me know who you are in the text. I'll text you back as soon as I get your text.

Jadams74

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2019
    Ponchatoula, Louisiana
    Not sure if you got my last message, but I might be interested. Text me @ 225-439-9488 with some pictures and your asking price and we can go from there.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom