Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678 LastLast
    ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Update. I have a Lightning OTF knife on the way. It didn’t come from Lightning OTF. They’re on sale at Grindworx. $29 after shipping. I ordered it on Saturday and got the tracking number today.

https://www.grindworx.com/item--Ligh...ic-Knife--9368

Marksman

User Info Menu

Interesting, I signed up for grindworx account and opted in for text messages. The text message comes from BladeHQ. Didn't realize they were the same company. I've always liked BladeHQ.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Blade HQ has been my go to knife store for a long time. Great Customer Service. I've sent a few back that I wasn't pleased, for one reason or another, with with no problem.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mukwah View Post
    Blade HQ has been my go to knife store for a long time. Great Customer Service. I've sent a few back that I wasn't pleased, for one reason or another, with with no problem.

Agreed. I think Grindworx is their low end site. I ordered 2 Lightings.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Keep us posted on how your order goes......

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

First of all, I'm not a knife guy. I got it in today. I paid $29 with shipping and the knife feels like that's an appropriate price. The blade feels light. It's not a knife I'd carry into battle but it seems like it would make a decent utility knife. I also put the knife against a piece of cardboard to see the strength of the spring.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0928.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	267.7 KB 
ID:	90786 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0929.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	170.3 KB 
ID:	90787 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0930.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	90788 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0931.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	231.0 KB 
ID:	90789

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    First of all, I'm not a knife guy. I got it in today. I paid $29 with shipping and the knife feels like that's an appropriate price. The blade feels light. It's not a knife I'd carry into battle but it seems like it would make a decent utility knife. I also put the knife against a piece of cardboard to see the strength of the spring.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0928.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	267.7 KB 
ID:	90786 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0929.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	170.3 KB 
ID:	90787 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0930.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	90788 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0931.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	231.0 KB 
ID:	90789
    Sounds like exactly what the OP was asking for.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mukwah View Post
    Keep us posted on how your order goes......
    Ordered Monday, shipped Tuesday

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

I use single use credit cards from privacy.com when making a purchase on smaller unknown websites. (Note, the link is a referral link but you can go straight to privacy.com if you are curious and would rather not give me credit.) I just got a notification from privacy letting me know Lightning OTF just processed the payment. I requested an RMA but I reckon it'll take 2-3 weeks before they even look at it.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Used mine about a half a dozen times yesterday. Had to cut and haul some plywood to a widow lady friend. Sharpened my pencil to mark for cuts, cut rope and twine and cut cloth strips for flagging. Easy out, easy in. Basically just"utility".