Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32
  1. #11
    Sooooo Cheesy!

    User Info Menu

    If you use youtube, look up nutnfancy lightning otf.
    I’m not a big fan of that channel but he absolutely loves them and gives a great review.

    Looked up when I got mine and it was 2013.
    No issues and heavy use.
    PSA: run up on me while I'm getting my Beef and Cheddar on and point a gun or gun like object in my face, be prepared to catch some hot ones. -Vanilla Gorilla

    Okay, why the hell is there a cock picture in my thread? -JWG223

  2. #12
    Seriously Misunderstood!

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesy Lasagna View Post
    If you use youtube, look up nutnfancy lightning otf.
    I’m not a big fan of that channel but he absolutely loves them and gives a great review.

    Looked up when I got mine and it was 2013.
    No issues and heavy use.
    I going to take your word for it. I spend that much for lunch sometimes, and it's gone within 48 hours!
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

  3. #13
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quick pic of mine.

    Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

  4. #14
    All or nothing

    User Info Menu

    Out the front knives are way cool. Get some Emp!
    I’ve had a couple. But don’t care for them as much as a good solid flip out, auto or not when it comes to utility. They’re a little light on blade and heavy on handle, can and will fail with use, and not really cut out for odd jobs. If you like the double edge blade style, the Gerber covert line applegate type blade is an awesome knife. I opted for the full size auto and I’m happy.
    They were 100 bucks then so I got 2 and put one up.
    Little higher here but still decent price.
    https://www.bladehq.com/item--Gerber...utomatic--3965
    Last edited by Magdump; November 7th, 2019 at 11:40 PM.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

    and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

  5. #15
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    the Gerber covert line applegate type blade is an awesome knife. I opted for the full size auto and I’m happy.
    Did you sharpen the top side?

  6. #16
    Sic semper tyrannis

    User Info Menu

    I carry a HK Turmoil otf. Its made by Benchmade. Been carrying it for a couple years now.

    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

    I like guns because they're f*cking awesome.

  7. #17
    All or nothing

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by krotsman View Post
    Did you sharpen the top side?
    Do you mean the false edge on the back of the blade?
    If so, no sir. That’s an exposed part of the blade and would not lend well to my remaining free of self inflicted injury if sharpened. I have a couple S&W fixed blades very similar to that blade design that are sharpened on both sides, but I don’t have to try to close the blade or carry it in my pocket.
    If you only mean have I tried to sharpen the end of the blade where the plain edge is, then yes, I have on one. I didn’t find any issues in doing so.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by rcm192 View Post
    I carry a HK Turmoil otf. Its made by Benchmade. Been carrying it for a couple years now.


    That’s sexy
    Last edited by Magdump; November 8th, 2019 at 01:49 AM.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

    and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

  8. #18
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    Do you mean the false edge on the back of the blade?
    If so, no sir. That’s an exposed part of the blade and would not lend well to my remaining free of self inflicted injury if sharpened.
    Yes, that's what I meant. I think you called it a double-edge in the post, so I thought you might have sharpened the false edge. On mine, the false edge tucks all t he way in, so sharpening it wouldn't cut you in your pocket, but you'd have to be careful closing it!

  9. #19
    All or nothing

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by krotsman View Post
    Yes, that's what I meant. I think you called it a double-edge in the post, so I thought you might have sharpened the false edge. On mine, the false edge tucks all t he way in, so sharpening it wouldn't cut you in your pocket, but you'd have to be careful closing it!
    Yeah, hence how I used the word ‘style’. Maybe spear point, but nobody seems to know what I mean when I say that.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

    and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

  10. #20
    ESSAYONS

    User Info Menu

    I'm in for one. Tactical Sand Lightning OTF Knife With A Razor Black Serrated Blade. $34 with free shipping.

    http://www.lightningotfknives.com/LI..._Serrated.html

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •