Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 34
    Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    It's just so much more simpler for the purpose. And now I can get one that retracts itself too. Honestly, didn't know some of them did that too.

BTW; I still have that custom made job horizontally on my belt in a very familiar kydex sheath!

Cannot believe I have not lost that thing over the years. A testimony to the sheath's design!
    Only automatics will automatically deploy and retract. Thankfully, they are now legal to carry in Louisiana.

- - - Updated - - -

It's just so much more simpler for the purpose. And now I can get one that retracts itself too. Honestly, didn't know some of them did that too.

BTW; I still have that custom made job horizontally on my belt in a very familiar kydex sheath!

Cannot believe I have not lost that thing over the years. A testimony to the sheath's design!
    Only automatics will automatically deploy and retract. Thankfully, they are now legal to carry in Louisiana.

Sooooo Cheesy!

User Info Menu

Read people!

Thank you to those of you that actually knew what this post was all about!

That HK is awesome, but the Lightnings are the right price for the intended purpose!
    Did you get yours yet?
    If so, how do you like it?
    PSA: run up on me while I'm getting my Beef and Cheddar on and point a gun or gun like object in my face, be prepared to catch some hot ones. -Vanilla Gorilla

Okay, why the hell is there a cock picture in my thread? -JWG223