Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

All or nothing

User Info Menu

When Crazy met Stupid...

Just...
    I guess ya gotta see it for yourself because...
    Idk, crazy and stupid were my first two thoughts.

https://youtu.be/wazAoEET5qE
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

Sooooo Cheesy!

User Info Menu

I believe this is likely fake.
    If you notice, there is a small silver wire in the middle of the spoon part of the grenade.
    This is a shipping clip used to ensure the grenades do not accidentally activate while in transit.
    If you pull the pin with the clip still on it will not initiate detonation.
    They do not seem to do this.

I do believe the the grenades are real and that they actually blow the pumpkins up with them.
    However I believe that the bow and arrow shot is staged for dramatic effect.

But then again, I could be wrong.
    In that case I’d agree that these two folks are firmly standing on the corner of stupid and idiocy.
    PSA: run up on me while I'm getting my Beef and Cheddar on and point a gun or gun like object in my face, be prepared to catch some hot ones. -Vanilla Gorilla

Okay, why the hell is there a cock picture in my thread? -JWG223

Marksman

User Info Menu

I'd say stooopid, imagine the grenade comes loose from the arrow tip and drops at their feet. Nowhere to run, nothing to hide or duck behind. Game over, game over man...

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

It is a fake.
    Also I clicked it to make sure there was not a,picture of my wife and i

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 340six View Post
    It is a fake.
    Also Epstein didn’t kill himself...
    fify
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

Marksman

User Info Menu

Can't fix stupid!

Marksman

User Info Menu

I didn’t click on it, but out of curiosity how many views does it have? I don’t want to add to the madness.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    fify
    We all know it was another notch in the Clintons Belt.