WTS: Deep Sea Fishing Equipment - Make Offers!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PAPACHUCK

Certified Gun Nut
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Sep 21, 2006
    Outside Slidell
    Hi guys, I've finally gotten around to clearing out Dads fishing stuff after his passing a few years ago. There is some stuff that I haven't taken photos of yet like trawling nets and boards (10' test trawl w/ boards) and (35ft nets with 2'x4' boards if I remember correctly), an old aluminum insulated boat box that's in real good shape, a boat ladder, etc.

I also have a beautiful 31' Motorhome in perfect road-ready condition that someone can absolutely steal!
    PM for pics/info.

And an awesome 20' Trophy Pro Cuddy I/O with 55hrs. that someone can also steal!
    PM for pics/info.

Today, I'm gonna post some rods/reels and some vintage lures. I'll throw out some prices but will consider realistic offers.

Lures - Deep Water.jpg
    Lures - Spoons.jpg
    Lures and Tackle.jpg
    This is a group photo of a lot of cool vintage and collectible lures that I'm hoping to sell as a lot. The value would be discussed upon inspection. There is a some misc. boat gear and a Penn Senator 6/0 in there as well as a Ocean City 112d reel.
    View attachment 90010
    View attachment 90011
    Reels - Ambassadeur 5-7000B.jpg
    Here are some rod/reel combos that have never been used:
    One Abu Garcia Ambassaduer 7000b with a 8' Med Heavy rod - valued $180 Price $150
    Two Abu Garcia Ambassaduer 5000's with 7' Med Light rods - valued $110 ea. Price $80.00
    One Ted Williams Shakespeare 935 in box with Heddon 9' Med Heavy rod - valued $150 Price $125
    Reels - old Penn Group.jpg
    Old saltwater casting reels on old rods - 2 Penn Senator 4/0 - $15ea. - 1 Penn 309 $15 - 1 Penn 66 $10
    Reels - old Spinning.jpg
    Misc spinning reels with decent rods - $15ea.

I'm not interested in traveling to show items individually. I will meet in the Northshore area only.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom