Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Ponchatoula Walmart ammo deals

Federal 9mm for 15 cents per round, federal m193 for 25cents per round
    And a good bit more. Over half the case is on clearance and the guy there said they’re dropping prices again this weekend.
    I’ll send a blanket pic in a few. I left a few 100 round packs of the 9mm there.
    If interested and you can’t make out prices from the pic just send me a PM about which ammo.

Last edited by Magdump; November 11th, 2019 at 01:12 PM.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

Enthusiast

User Info Menu

Seems to be most Walmart’s, just picked up some 9mm at 16 cents a round after tax at Elmwood Walmart.

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Awesome. Cleaned out the 44mag at 3 stores already. I think I finally almost have enough for the moment pretty much.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

Monolithic Mentor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    Awesome. Cleaned out the 44mag at 3 stores already. I think I finally almost have enough for the moment pretty much.
    How much was the 44 mag ammo going for? They have some around here but it's at $30 and $35/box for Winchester and Federal.