Trump at LSU/bama game

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    My wife and I thought it was strange they did not show him. And guessed that ma the he was a no show

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Not sure exactly when they left but I thought they stayed at least through the first half. My brother sent me this photo of snipers perched up on top of Bryant Denny.

Attachments

• D945C541-0B1C-4AF0-BCFC-D59DC8EC46BC.jpeg
      D945C541-0B1C-4AF0-BCFC-D59DC8EC46BC.jpeg
      103.7 KB · Views: 195
    Last edited:

jsquareo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2019
    New Orleans
    Not sure exactly when they left but I thought they stayed at least through the first half. My brother sent me this photo of snipers perched up on top of Bryant Denny.

How in the world did your brother get this picture????

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Fair point... forget I asked hahaha

Really though, Me and my family are from Alabama. I live here but my family still lives there and attend all the Bama games. I am not exactly sure how he got the pic. Not sure if it was actually him taking the photo or someone he knows. I thought it was pretty cool though.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    What no CrossBow? They have everything else.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Here is another view of the same hide.

4zv6ff4jdw82fxroqux3.jpg

I don't think these boys are up there just because of Trump. They seem to be there looking for ANY shenanigans!

How weird would it be if they had to take out a scumbag during one of the biggest live televised events in years?

That is really cool, nonetheless.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    This is what cbs left out of the LSU broadcast. And I guess y'all heard about it, so here the ovation For Trump.
    Suck on it nationals.
    https://www.bing.com/amp/s/townhall...ntly-at-the-lsualabama-game-n2556237?amp=true

Those of you that have been here for a few years know that I have denounced the phony media at length. Trump had it right; they are the enemy of the people!

Saw a blurb from a media watchdog group where the coverage by the network and cable outlets ran stories this week on the impeachment nonsense alone that were openly 97% negative toward Trump. 97%! :rolleyes: What person with any semblance of intelligence is watching that kind of slanted vitriolic drivel night after night?

gwpercle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Baton Rouge, LA.
    Actually, they showed him and Melania multiple times. But, only during the first quarter. They must have left after that.
    Would you believe he stayed until the start of the 4th quarter . He was enjoying the game but Secrete Service said they had to leave before the end of the game for security reasons....and to beat the traffic. That was awesome !

gwpercle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Baton Rouge, LA.
    Those of you that have been here for a few years know that I have denounced the phony media at length. Trump had it right; they are the enemy of the people!

Saw a blurb from a media watchdog group where the coverage by the network and cable outlets ran stories this week on the impeachment nonsense alone that were openly 97% negative toward Trump. 97%! :rolleyes: What person with any semblance of intelligence is watching that kind of slanted vitriolic drivel night after night?

What the media has done to President Trump has taught me to never believe what they print... I've seen the 1/2 truths , twisted stories and lies so many times it's just appalling that they do it . 20 years ago my Dad told me "never believe anything you read in the news papers...they have thier own agenda to fulfill ." I didn't know what he meant...
    Now I know...my old man was a lot smarter than I ever knew.
    He also told me to never give up my right to keep and bear arms ... I think I'll do that .
    Gary

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge

There are generally SWAT/SRT officers at every game for LSU so I can't imagine it being any different for another large school like Alabama.

They also showed Trump on the video boards inside the stadium during a CBS commercial break/TV timeout.

Top Bottom