Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

A Handy Guide For Liberals Who Are Suddenly Interested In Gun Ownership

Pass this on to your liberal friends.....

https://monsterhunternation.com/2016...gun-ownership/

Firearms are not magic. They are neither evil nor good. They are just tools that throw a projectile. That’s it. There’s no voodoo involved. They are items that allow a physically weak person to survive a confrontation against somebody who is stronger, or there’s more of them, or whatever other nightmare scenario you come up with. I know many of you are scared of guns, but just think of them like fire extinguishers, but for murderers.
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Preaching to the choir brother. Besides, I ain’t got no liberal friends! Hahaha!
    He’s comical, but I wonder if he’ll actually reach any libs with that. Hard to tell if it’s purely parody or hopeful haymaker.
    Last edited by Magdump; November 14th, 2019 at 08:51 PM.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Yes sir,I'm fresh out of liberal friends,Figured around B.R.there may be one or two interested?

I figured the Gayee community may step up sooner or later?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post

I figured the Gayee community may step up sooner or later?
    Oh boy.... that is a scary thought.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch