Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Thread: My heart aches!

Marksman

User Info Menu

My heart aches!

Oh, the waste and desecration caused by the senseless the UK/EU firearms laws.

I saw on a UK dealer's page a 1936 P08 code s/42 MATCHING NUMBERS in about 90%, that had been deactivated as per EU 2018 regs.

Chamber slotted full length, steel rod welded in, barrel slotted, bolt cut back/firing pin welded, pin inserted to prevent full size mag insertion.

But hey, the toggle could still be worked!

Sooooo Cheesy!

User Info Menu

As a cruffler I truly hate such things.
    There is beauty in those old machines that some folks will never be able to see much less comprehend.

I once saw an *art installation* made up of old firearms welded together.
    It included several WWII Colt and Remington 1911s as well as a S&W Combat Masterpiece among others.
    They were all bent and welded together in a random fashion.
    Heartbreaking.
    PSA: run up on me while I'm getting my Beef and Cheddar on and point a gun or gun like object in my face, be prepared to catch some hot ones. -Vanilla Gorilla

Okay, why the hell is there a cock picture in my thread? -JWG223

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesy Lasagna View Post
    As a cruffler I truly hate such things.
    There is beauty in those old machines that some folks will never be able to see much less comprehend.

I once saw an *art installation* made up of old firearms welded together.
    It included several WWII Colt and Remington 1911s as well as a S&W Combat Masterpiece among others.
    They were all bent and welded together in a random fashion.
    Heartbreaking.
    I saw that on the TV.

All or nothing

User Info Menu

I’m amazed at how much they spent to demil those guns...
    Wasting twice, because they can and it’s not their money.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch