2 meter radio

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RaleighReloader

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jan 30, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I tune into KD5UZA on my drive home every night. My little handheld isn't powerful enough to Tx to the repeater from Baton Rouge, but I sure enjoy listening to the chitchat.

Mike

drill sgt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2019
    denham springs ,la
    Charlie12, listened to you and George on 146.835 around 7pm tonight, tell that gang hello for me
    I was involved in there with that discusion..... tried to reply to your post earlier but had computer issues at the time... know that you all have known each other for many years........ have been a ham since 1978..... never really used regular cb locally...... moved back to the area in 79 ... was outside of the United States.......... . drill sgt.

Last edited:

Danny Abear

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Brusly, La.
    Sorry, but this 'amateur' 2 meter stuff doesn't scratch my 'itch', SO, I'll be building another professional CB station; I need a section of Rohn 25, so i can start planting it and ferdlizing it; its gonna have to grow to the third wavelengfairly quickly to mouny my arials//////And Bill in the market fro s 5,7.5 or 10 kva pole trasformer should you run accros any

Last edited:
    Top Bottom