Anywhere Locally (Northshore Slidell-Hammond) Stock CZ rifles?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Does anywhere on the Northshore stock CZ rifles? I am looking for a CZ 457 Lux but would love to actually see and hold it before purchase to make sure.

john17427

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Oct 23, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Interstate is the only place I’ve ever seen with a CZ on the rack and it’s hit or miss. I have a 452 lux and it’s the most accurate 22 I’ve ever shot. I felt the same way and looked for someone carrying them, but couldn’t find. Figured I could sell it easy enough if it wasn’t what I was looking for. No chance of that now.

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Interstate is the only place I’ve ever seen with a CZ on the rack and it’s hit or miss. I have a 452 lux and it’s the most accurate 22 I’ve ever shot. I felt the same way and looked for someone carrying them, but couldn’t find. Figured I could sell it easy enough if it wasn’t what I was looking for. No chance of that now.

Yeah, I know most places will gladly order me one. Was hoping to check it out first but looks like I will just have to order one. Long gone is the times where you can walk in a gun store and just check out most anything. Only place I know that to be still possible is a place called Garry's Gun and Pawn in Mississippi. Sure, Cabelas and Bass Pro have a pretty good stock but usually overpriced.

I will just order one. I have been researching them for a while now and pretty confident I will like the rifle. I just wasn't sure if I wanted the 457 American or 457 Lux. I think I am leaning Lux.

Big Mule

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2014
    Geismar, La
    Jim’s Firearms in Baton Rouge carry’s a nice
    assortment of CZ rifles and pistols.

Top Bottom