My Condolences

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    Sure. I'm not saying he's Midas. I'm just saying he's a known entity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fair enough I just saw that as a true comrade showing his true color. Maybe I’m wrong it’s happened before.

That is always going to be the shiny object they mesmerize the indigent and the uneducated with.

Only because the republican party has not found out how to wrestle away the belief that only democrats can help blacks. Truth be told, you are talking about a large portion of the voting populous that is uneducated, impoverished, illiterate, and ignorant. Many of those only know what they hear in their churches, in their circles of friends, or worse, in the streets. I can't comprehend what it must be like to be so easily persuaded to auto-vote for democrats despite the glaring evidence and facts which show they are indeed to this current day, still being taken for granted.

In the selfish quest for power, democrats are truly masters of illusion when it comes to getting the black vote over and over again. What saddens me is it is still so easy. :(

A lot of truth here. Conservative voices always struggle to frame conversations that win hearts and minds. Instead they speak to the base and bolster the base’s mindset. The Democrats start the conversation with ’hey want some free ****?’ That’s an easy sale to many. Followed by ‘those other guys hate these people.’

Its masterful manipulation no doubt.

Markmmg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2010
    Jindal was such a horrible governor that I think people are still scared to vote for a republican for governor.

LouisianaJoe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    Luling, Louisiana
    Food for thought.
    The total votes cast for Governor was 1,508,784. Edwards won by 40,212.
    The total votes cast for Secretary of State was 1,468,733.
    The difference in total votes cast is 40,051.
    Coincidence?

DarcMac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    New Orleans voting 90% JBE speaks volumes. Take from that what you may.

That's where the extra 40,000 votes came from, regardless of the rest of the state voters. NOLA has more population than most of the rest of the state combined. That's a great illustration of why the Electoral College is necessary in the national election.

cyclone1970

Oldie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Covington LA
    Republicans just need to start giving out more free stuff than the democrats. Problem solved.

As far as I can tell, Eddie had two points to his platform: (1) I'm a Republican and (2) have a constitutional convention to address a problem to be decided on later. Sorry...that sounded too much like "pass the healthcare act if you want to see what's in it."

JBE is a Democrat but he's not extreme left. For a Democrat, he seems pretty moderate. And, at least from what I see, the state is in a better place now than when he started.

I want to vote Republican if the person is qualified, but the prez identified my thought process perfectly here regarding the governor's race. They need to find good candidates who can articulate their positions well.

I would add one more reason Eddie tried to use-- Vote for me because Edwards is terrible. Unfortunately we never found out why he would be better.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom